Why this...

Walking to my brothers car I felt a tear come down my face. The tear was hot so was my face, I can't bear watching people be beat up. I found my brothers car and sat on the ground next to it cradling myself rocking back and fourth. 'I don't deserve to be a country' I began to think, 'I'm not worthy'. After a few minuets I hear foot steps, I look up and see Alfred. He takes out his car keys and unlocks the car.
"Get in we're going home."
"K......" I get into the car looking down, I then look at my brother he has bruised knuckles.

...............At home....................

I get out of the car still looking down at the floor and walk into the house.
"Go pack your suitcase Jane, " Alfred says to me in a stern voice.
"For how long?" I say sadly.
"About a week, and pack some nice clothing." I nod and head upstairs, I get to my room and look under my bed and grab a blue suitcase.
"Nice clothing needs to come? for what?" I say to myself. I back done band tees, jeans, a coat, and a few dresses and dress shoes. After I pack my clothes I head to the bathroom and get my toiletries. 'What can be my punishment?' I thought. I look at the clock it's ten, i figured I should sleep since I will most likely leave in the morning.

..........Next day...........

"Hey Jane, get up" Alfred says by my ear, so toss the other way. " I know you hear me."
"What?" I say tired.
"Get up and get dressed you leave in 20 minuets." I open my eyes and see my brother.
"Fine then, now get out of my room." I say. I watch him leave and close the door. Then I get up and stretch. I put on a pair if jeans, my converse, a long sleeve shirt that says ' I'm not short I'm fun size', and my elephant hat since it was going to be cold. I put on my backpack filled with my sketch books, and I grab my suitcase. As I walk down stairs I hear a voice. A voice of a person who I know. So I stop and listen .
"Are you sure you can take care of her?" I hear my brother say.
" Yes I'm sure of it." It was Britain. I continued to walk down stairs until America heard me.
"Hey Jane!" He shouts.
" Hey..." I stop and look at Britain. "so, where am I going?"
" Your coming to my place Jane." Britain says.
" Why?" I ask.
"Because your brother can't take care of you."
"So why do I go with you then?"
" All the countries voted that you stay with me."
" I am a person you can't vote on who I should live with! Besides if I live with you All the people I get to see is that pervert France and Scotland the bastard!"
" Calm down jane, your just staying with me until he matures."
"Like that will ever happen" I mutter. "Anyways I'm his sister and we need to stick together." After that everything was black.

~~~~~~~~~~~ ......

So what did you think? I feel bad for all the time skipping.... but anyways I think Jane should meet Scotland. to me it will be funny.