Scotland yard

Scotland drove me to his house, it had a golf corse next to it. His house was like a castle beautiful and it looks like you can get lost easily. When he parceled we got out of the car and headed into his home. "Umm Scotland?"
"Yes Westy?"
"Why are you being so nice to me?"
"Can't I be nice?"
"I'm Not used to people being nice to me..."
"Well I won't hurt you I can tell you that."
"Ok..." I look at the ground and head to the door. Scotland opens the door and invites me inside his home. His house smells like smoke. I begin to cough into my elbow looking around.
"Your room and the dinning hall are smoke free."
"Thanks," I cough " can you show me to my room?"
"Yes mam, follow me." He heads down a hall up a spiral stair case to a door right at the top. "this is your room"
"Thanks umm I'm gonna write so just call me for food." I say entering my room to see only my bed and a old old old desk. It must have belonged to Arthur, so I take a picture. To be honest the detail was amazing rabbits were carved into the desk, I run my hand tracing the desk when I heard a click. The bottom of the desk opened and their was a butt load of parchment their was what looked liked scribbles on it so I fold it up and put it in my backpack. I didn't unpack my stuff since I found no use in it, I was planing to ruin Scotland's life with my whining. I didn't write my plan like the rest this one will be locked up. Everything in this room was pretty old but I couldn't complain, it was all so cool mainly the brick structure of the castle. I spent all night looking at my room every nook and crack in the wall, it was all so different.

~~~~~~~ squiggles~~~~~~

Ok I know this chapter is short but I'm just busy with school. So the next chapter won't be up in a while. Thanks :D