World meeting

"Jane..." Canada stated" you need to dress nice you know."

" Me dress nice?" I laughed then I saw his face serious I never seen him this way. " oh your serious...."

"Yes I am Jane, I can take you to your house and leave you their or I can give you a dress to borrow."

" Hmmm...." I look at my outfit skinny jeans a band tee shirt and my jacket. Then I begin to think ' I really want to go so just wear the dress'.

"So stay home or go?"

"I.....i.... I will wear the blasted dress."

"Ok then" Matt gives me a dress it's French apparel, great, it was white with accents of pink.

I go get dressed and put my clothes into my backpack, and then Matt and I are off.

.............At the world meeting...........

" Stay out here ." Matt mutters entering the meeting room.

"Fine" I say in a whining voice. The doors closed behind him I was out here alone dressed nice for nothing! Since I was upset I started to think of a plan. I will crawl through the air ducks and pretend to be a ghost. Cheesy but I will scare some people, so I change back into my normal clothing and climb into the air ducks. After 30 minuets I was above the room, they were all fighting and Germany's fuse was about to blow. 'Ok, time for the plan', I cuff my hands over my mouth. "I'm out to get you......." I say in a ghostly voice.

I wait until they heard an echo and they all stopped fighting. " I'm out to get you......" I say again this time America flipped!

"Ahhhhhh this place is haunted were all gonna die if we don't give the spirit what it wants!!!!!!!!!"

" What can a spirit want?" I hear Britain say.

" They can want one of us dead." Italy says.

" Spirit what do you want?" I hear my brother say.

" I want my home back rather than this place. It's ugly I want my farm back." A moment of silence is filled the room.

"SEALAND ARE YOU PLAYING A TRICK ON US!" They all shout.

"Damn!" My voice echoes and I hit the air ducks and fall onto the table. " Good Grief" Everyone stares at me, then they all look at Al.

" You twit! you let your sister come to the world meeting!" Britain shouts.

"No I didn't she was home last I saw her." Al states.

"Then who brought her here?" Germany says calmly.

" Canada did......." I mutter softly. Al turns his head to Matt and pins him to the wall.

" You brought my sister here! What were you thinking!" Alfred says filled with anger.

" I'm sorry...... so sorry.... she just biked over to my place and...."

"So! you could of dropped her off at my place."

"...... Sorry Canada...." I say softly eyes watering, and I walk out the door I couldn't watch. It was hard for me, after all I ratted him out. I go to my brothers car and wait for him to come.