The Day He Opened His Eyes

They think because you hurt yourself you're sick. But the truth is when you've become as numb as you are pain is the only thing that reminds you that you're alive.
________________________

Before I get into the story I'm here to rant!!!! This is third!! THIRD FUCKING TIME I'VE WRITTEN THIS CHAPTER!!!!

It's short because honestly I got really frustrated and just bitched it up.. So if it's shit just don't complain. Not in the mood.... I don't know when I'll be updating again either.. Sorry

My spirit is honestly broken..

BUT HAPPY READING

L U C I A N

I tried breathing. It was hard. It felt forced. I was suffocating. I focused until breathing came normal. I opened my eyes to nothing but darkness. I couldn't see anything.

I tried to turned. My body came came back short of movement. I was restrained by the hands and feet.

The room began to lit up as candles lit them self. One by one. I was still here. Trapped.

The room was cold and had blood splatters all over. My blood. My body suddenly felt like fire. My back felt ripped open.

I heard the door behind me open. Footsteps coming closer. Heavy as the hit the ground. My heart beat quicken. I could tell it was a man. I could feel his presence.

"My sweet sweet Lucian" his voice whispered behind me.

It gave me shivers. I shut my eyes. I could feel his body heat radiating off him as he moved around me. He was directly in front of me.

I felt him leaning into me. He placed a kissed on my cheek.

My eyes flew open. I tried to grabbed him but to no avail.

"Don't touch me" I growled.

He had a sicken smile on his face.

"Don't worry I won't spend too much time with you. I'll see about that wife and daughter of yours"

"Don't you dare go near them" I yelled

"To late" he laughed

They appeared in front of me. Bloody. Mary laid in Scarlet's arm. Limp. Her skin was ripped away from her flesh. My baby.

"Why didn't you save me papa" she cried.

I sought to comfort her. My tongue was tied. My lips sealed together. My mouth had betrayed me seeking refuge in silence.

She evaporated into a ball of black smoke. She vanished. My Mary was gone. My little Mary.

Scarlet looked up at me with pure hatred. Her eyes were pitch black she no longer looked human. What happened to her. She looked broken.

She stood up. Her stomach was round. She was pregnant with our child.

"How could you Luc. You promised you'd save us. Protect us. You lied!!" She screamed at me. Crying.

My own tears streamed down my face. I failed them. I failed my family.

She screamed in agony as her body became engulfed in flames. Burning.

I reached out for her and found my self falling into an everlasting darkness. My shackles were gone. I placed my hand in front me and braced for impact.

My eyes flew open. Light. Bed. Ceiling. Scarlet.

I could smell her. I twisted my head and realized that I was in her bed. In her room.

I tried to get up and my body was met with waves of pain. My entire body. My back.

I screamed.

I heard footsteps running towards me. I looked up and saw her. Her eyes were puffy, her nose red, her hair was wild. But she was beautiful.

Was this another sick dream.

Her stomach was gone. Our baby.

What happened!

Did Stephen get to them.

She rushed over and soothed my hair. Her touch felt real. Her scent. Everything about this moment felt real.

"Luc" she whispered and her tears felt like rain drops on my back.

I couldn't bare to feel her touch. My mouth began to water. I pushed her away as she fell to floor. My stomach emptied its content on the bed and floor.

She reacted quickly and ran off for a pale. I vomited again. I looked up to her knowing full well I was going to see pure disgust on her face but instead she was looking at me like a god.

I finished after what felt like forever. My eyes began to flutter. My eye lids felt heavy. My eyes were closing.

I flipped over on my back.

"Luc. Please don't go. Please"

Her voice was a distance memory as I felt into unconsciousness.

Also I can't comment on certain persons story idk if it's a wattpad thing I hope it doesn't happen with my story