Chapter 8 : Hospital Wing

Hermione's POV

I left the potions classroom early today and now I'm off to go to the library for some reading about veelas. It was weird that Ron was missing during potions class today. It was even weirder seeing Harry alone.

I was so lost in my thought that I didn't notice someone covering my mouth and taking me to an empty classroom.

'Stop struggling already.' I think I know whose voice this belongs to but I can't remember. I still kept struggling hoping I could break free of his grip against me. He then cast a silencing charm on the classroom.

'Stupefy.' My eyes went wide as I can't move and then he remove his grip on me.

When he turned me around I was even more shocked that Ron did this.

'Look Mione, I think you're just under the imperius curse or Malfoy put some amortentia in your drink or something just to play with you. I'll try to free you of this curse.' I didn't know what he meant but he walked closer to me and started kissing my neck. He slowly tried to unbutton my blouse. I still kept struggling eventually he got annoyed of my struggling. He punched me in the gut then let go of me.

'Would you stop.' He shouted.

'If I can't have you then some fun would be nice but first I have to weaken you.' I didn't know what he meant by fun but I never expected him to do this.

'Crucio.' He kept cursing me until darkness has consumed me.

Draco's POV

Ever since that lovely date ended, Hermione now sleeps in my room and we can kiss and cuddle until we fall asleep. It was just a lovely progress of my life.

Today was just a happy day but my veela is sensing something.

I'm just so glad that she has accepted me.

Walking happily through the noisy corridors of Hogwarts. I suddenly felt someone punch me in the gut. But I was alone. Then I just remembered something I read about veelas.

After kissing the mate for the first time, the veela will feel the pain if someone is hurting them.

Someone is hurting my mate.

"Draco let me out. I need to find her. We need to find her." I knew my veela was right so I let him.

Veela's POV

Being let out or being in control my senses are heightened and Draco knew of this. The chances of finding her is much higher.

My train of thought was stopped by a wonderful scent of vanilla.

I can smell her.

The scent lead me to an abandoned classroom near the dungeons.

I didn't have time to waste and just rip the door out of its hinges just to see a crouched WEASLEY with his pants on the floor above my unconscious mate.

I let out an ear piercing growl and launched myself at that blood traitor before he could even see me. My fangs grew and I was slowly turning into my veela form.

"What have you done?" I asked with a glare from my black eyes.

"Nothing she'll ever turn down." He smugly said and I wasted no time bashing my fist in his ugly face.

He's clearly not in his right mind if making my mate unconscious and bruising her beautiful face is an acceptance to shag her.

"D-Dra-c-co." A quiet voice whispered in the room. I immediately rush to Hermione. Seeing her state, I grew my wings and carry Hermione to the Hospital wing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's something because I'm having a good day and some imagination. I know its short but anyway see ya in the next chapter.