Chapter 18: End

Hermione's POV

He brought me down to the Chamber of Secrets. He was very familiar with the place like it was his home.

"How do you even know this place?" I ask him as I look around the place making me remember the kiss Ron and I shared. Nope! Let's forget about it.

"Oh, this is my new place! How do you like it?"

I just remained silent.

"You know, he will be coming here?"

"Who? You're boyfriend? He's making out with the Slytherin bitch."

A lone tear, escaped from my right eye.

"Don't worry, I assure you he doesn't really like it. He's just in the same situation as you."

Draco's under the imperio curse as well.

"Well, come here." He ordered and my body cannot do anything but follow him.

"Strip Mione."

Another tear cascaded down my cheek as my hands, started to remove my robe.

I was already on the third button of my blouse, when suddenly I stopped.

"Immobulus!"

"Oh, you broke free! Must have been the veela gene."

"Cormac McLaggen! You dare steal and hurt my mate."

"Now Draco. She's already mine. Look, she was about to give me a strip tease."

Draco had lost every ounce of patience in his body, making Hermione see his Veela side completely taking control of his body. He flew towards Cormac and punched him hard.

"Now Malfoy, let's settle this like wizards. Stupefy."

"Protego. Fine. You want a duel, I'll give it to you."

They started dueling and Draco was already winning when suddenly Cormac faced me.

"If I can't have her, no one can! Sectusempra."

Draco was quick. I saw Cormac's body freeze like it was hit by the Full Body-Bind Curse. Draco was in front of me giving me a quick kiss and whispering Finite Incantatem then receiving the curse that was intended for me.

I dropped to my knees, the same time Draco fell in his. His shirt turning red as his back is full of blood after receiving a deep wound from the curse.

Taking my wand out from pocket, I held Draco's body near me, all the while whispering Vulnera Sanentur and tracing the wound in his back repeatedly.

With tears in my eyes, I was then engulfed in darkness.

Time Skip: Brought to you by Skip the Spoiler.

I woke up and seeing my surrounding, instead of the damp walls of the chamber of secrets, I was greeted by the familiar nursing beds and medicinal scent of the room.

I was in the Hospital wing.

I turned around to look for Draco and seeing him unconscious on the bed beside me.

Feeling a mixture of relief and worry, I move towards his bed, and I decided to lay next his body.

"Come back to me, love."

"Well, that certainly will make him wake up faster."

Out of shock, I fell out of Draco's bed.

"I'm sorry Madam Pomfrey."

"It's alright dearie. Besides when a Veela is injured, it will heal faster if his/her mate is near him/her."

I blushed and just looked down towards my hand that is holding Draco's.

"Well, I should just leave you to rest with your mate. Oh, by the way, the Headmistress will be here in a few minutes."

I nodded in acknowledgment as she goes her merry ways.

A few minutes later...

"Ms. Granger, I was woken up in the middle of the night by a certain Weasley, informing me that you were in danger. You weren't in your dorm and a screaming Filch mentioned about a Slytherin passed out in one of the classrooms near your dorm. Upon investigating, we tracked you down in the Chamber of Secrets, both passed and the Head-Boy severely wounded, and a supposedly dead but certainly Mr. McLaggen in a body bind curse. So, tell me what really happened?"

I recounted what happened and told the Headmistress the events of last night.

"Well, it is as suspected. I just wanted to hear your side of the story. Mr. Potter came in this morning and apprehended Mr. McLaggen and is now probably awaiting his court trial. On the other hand, as punishment, Ms. Parkinson will not graduate this year for colluding with Mr. McLaggen."

I nodded and looked at Draco from a moment.

"Well, I best be off then. I have new paperwork that needs my signature."

"Thank you, professor."

"You're welcome, Hermione."

As soon as the Headmistress left, I climbed back on Draco's bed and hugging him till I fell asleep.

Draco's POV

I woke up with an aching back and wanting to stretch but realized I cannot move. I recall what happened to me and tried to quickly move away from what's holding me down when a familiar scent hits my nose. I see my mate beside me making me sigh in relief.

"Draco, I still want to sleep."

"Sure love, let's go back to sleep."

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Is this really the end or nah?