Chapter 10: Surprise

Hermione's POV

It's been a week since the incident and today is when Ron is gonna be released from the hospital wing.

I'm sitting at the Gryffindor table with Draco and Harry just talking and waiting for dinner.

Suddenly it was silent. Ron entered and ignored the stares and sat at the corner of the table. Then just like that everyone started whispering again.

Seeing Ron tonight made me thought of Ginny. I haven't seen her this morning. I don't know what she is up to but I think its definitely not good.

Speaking of Ginny, she happily skipped through the door and instead of going straigth at us she walked past the Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff table and some girls stood up and followed her as she passed. Even Luna joined.

"What is she up to now?" Harry questioned.

"I honestly don't know" I answered Harry while Draco was watching the Ginny show.

Ginny stopped in front of a grumpy Ron.

"What do you wan-" He was cut off by Ginny punching him. Then Ginny walked away like nothing happened. Then suddenly Luna slapped him. Then all the girls that followed Ginny eventually slapped and punched Ron.

"That was just phase 1." Ginny said while taking a sip of her pumpkin juice. I didn't even notice her because of the good show.

Ron has now a blotchy face from all the slaps and now he looks like a tomato already.

"5. 4. 3. 2. 1" She counted.

Then suddenly a letter floated to Ron.

"Ronald Billius Weasley. As your sister this is my punishment for doing something stupid to my sister Hermione and honestly I'm still refraining myself." Ginny's voiced echoed through the great hall after that statement It just burned to ashes.

"Hey Ron. I know this is a bit extreme but what you did to Hermione Is something low even for voldemort. Maybe a nargle bit into your brain at that time but It's still not an excuse." Luna's mellow voice was heard. I was shocked at was she said, I turned to look at her but she just continue reading something in the Ravenclaw table.

"What on earth were you thinking Ronald Weasley! Hermione already has a boyfriend! You bloody git!" Edriani's voice was heard and Hermione gave a smile at her way at the other side of the Gryffindor table.

" You f*cking slimy awful git!!! You tried to rape Hermione? She was your best friend for f*cking seven years!!! You bloody moron. Are you really that stupid. You deserve the punch I gave you earlier. Don't mess with my friend again! Understood!" Serena's angry voice echoed through the great hall. I spotted her seating next to Edriani and I also gave her smile for defending me.

"I'm warning you Ronald Weasley. If you ever do something stupid again, I will make sure my foot hits that something where the sun don't shine. We may be from same house but I will not show any mercy." Ashley threatened Ron through the Howler. We all laughed as we look at Ashley's direction. She was glaring at Ron. When Ron looked at her, she pointed her fingers at her eyes and turning it at Ron. Warning him that she will watch his every move.

"Hey Ron, If you don't take our threat seriously. I will hit you with a bludger on the quidditch field during one of our matches." Beryl's howler threatened him. I think he will have to leave the team for the next few matches. I looked around for her, she seemed to have left the hall already.

"Hey Ron. You know I'm somewhat like Hermione. I get my nose stuff in a book and read about something interesting. I read about new spells and curses though I'm sure you don't know them even though you're older. Wanna help me practice??? You could be my target." A sweetly voice of Onyx was heard. I immediately look around for her and she was staring intently at Ron. When Ron looked at her though she smiled like it was a nice thing to offer. Ron shooked his head rapidly and Onyx just shrugged him off.

After the howlers of other houses,  which has a mountain of threat and warnings, It somehow made my day.

"That went better than I imagined." Draco said sipping while sipping a pumpkin juice.

"It's not over yet." Ginny said and then she stood up and wave her wand.

A letter suddenly flew inside the great hall, which silenced everyone's laughter.

"RONALD BILLIUS WEASLEY!!!! How dare you do that to our precious Hermione. Haven't we taught you respect. You should be ashamed of what you did. She is practically Ginny's sister and another daughter of mine. You are not coming home this winter and you will be ship off to Romania after this schoolyear for discipline. I hope you enjoy the bootcamp we applied just for you." The howler isn't finished yet it came in front of me.

"I'm sorry deary for what that git has done to you. You are still welcome to the Burrow though.Have a nice day honey."

And that is how the Great Hall Howlers ended.

------------
I would like to say thank you to those readers I have approached before.