| seventeen |

he hugged me tightly. i hated every second of it.
"get off." baekhyun and bambam pull him away. bambam came up to me and cupped my cheeks, he looked into my eyes. i open my mouth to speak, but bambam's lips connect with mine.

when he pulled away for a breath i went under the blankets.
"ha she hated it." mark laughed.
"she's blushing idiot." baekhyun and bambam say.

bambam pulled the blankets away,
"after you get out did you want to chill?"
"ah no thanks i want to hang out with baek. you can chill with us."

"oh, no thanks. i'll just go home, call me when you get to your house." while he left the room with mark and jahye his smile disappeared. i looked at baekhyun but he looked away.

"what's wrong?" i questioned.
"nothing, let's go see if you can get out yet." he looked back at me. he left the room to go to ask the nurses.

i heard the door open,
"baekhyun?" jungkook walked in. his eyes were red.
"dad is disappointed in us."
"why?"
"because of what i did he said the companies sale stock has gone down since rumors got out about it and taehyung's parents company went bankrupt."

"why's he disappointed in me though?"
"because you had an offer to do something amazing and marry taehyung but now you can't." he glared at me.

"well you had the offer to stab taehyung but you stabbed me instead. you also had the offer to talk to taehyung so i could get the old one back and marry him. this is all of your doing. now do me a favor and never comeback in my life." he sighs leaving the room.

the door opened again, but baekhyun came in.
"you're all good to go." he smiles.
"great. but baekhyun i don't think i'm going to chill with you. i have someone i want to talk to."
"that's fine."

i rode the bus to taehyung's house, ringing his doorbell. within a few seconds the door swings open,
"hi chloe." he smiled.
"h-hi Taehyung." my voice wavered.

"what brings you here?"
"actually i came to ask if you needed anything because i heard what happened."

he pulled me into an embrace, sobbing.
"my house, it's gonna be gone. i'm gonna have nowhere to live."
"shh it's ok." i cooed.

"where am i supposed to go now." he sighs. i reluctantly answer,
"you can live with me, but you have to sleep in the guest room and you need to clean up after yourself."
"you're a life saver." he smiles hugging me.
"well i should get going. here's an extra key. DONT LOSE IT."

i walked to bambam's house i knock on the door, but there was no answer.

chloee:
where are you?

chloee:
helloo

baebam:
this phone is unavailable either because no cell reception or it's shut off.

that's weird. but i don't have much time till sundown so i go home.