chapter 2 welcome to the guild

Hanin POV
I looked at the guild door as tears As my brother walked through.

Licanna: oh hanin dear don't cry . I ran up to him hugging him as tears rain down my face .

Nastu : hey gajeel who is the girl ..

Gajeel looked at me shocked as he hugged back saying I was not leaving he's site again .

After are tear filled reunion.

Lucy : so your gajeels younger sister

I nod as Mira brings me a glass of milk. Natsu sat down next to me making my brother uneasy.

Natsu : so hanin your new here how about me and happy show you around town.

I blush and nodded, as my brother slammed his fist on the table .

Gajeel : well sis how bout we fight see why your called the dragon princess.

Hanin: bro your on I'll kick you metal eating but.

Nastu : hey I want to fight to .

Hanin : ha I can take you both on so let's step out side .

3rd person POV

Hanin And the other 2 dragon slayers had stepped out side . Hanin lowers her head as to wait for there attack , natsu and gajeel ran and tryed to hit her with there fire and iorn fist . hanin then obsorbed there attack and used a fireiorn fist. Once the smoke clears hanin was flying above them on beautiful silver dragon like wings . As she attacked again with an attack called the power dragon roar . ( that is something only the dragon princess can do it combines every dragon slayer element)

Hanin pov

Soon the fight was over and I went back in to the guild and started to talk to Lucy. She said there is a apartment For rent a block from her place .

Hanin : oh cool do you know how much I have mony to pay for first months rent .

Lucy : well 30,000 jewel for a fully furnished room .

I left to the apartment
And paid for the first months rent. The nice old lady showed me to the apartment. Once I opens the door nastu was in there along with happy .

Nastu : oh hanin Your place is pretty big you think I can stay the night here lucy is kinda mad at me .

Hanin: sure I guess but you sleep on the couch

Nastu : what I wanted to sleep in the bed next to you .

I blushed then went to my room .
licanna: nastu you don't know how to talk a lady.

Once in my room I changed my outfit and took a bath. It felt nice to relax for once.

Licanna: hanin Can I come in

Hanin : Yeah licanna what do you need

Licanna : its about the other slayers and there dragons should we not tell them the dragons are all dead .

Hanin : no licanna they must find out on there own like I did .

As I left the bath and put on some PJs, you look out the bath room door and see nastu is a sleep in my bed . He looks like a baby so peaceful.

I guess it can't hurt to lay down next to him . I thought as I layed down next to him and let sleep take me in to its feathery wings .