another hate letter

( Im sorry I weight on my phone and my phone got taken  so I had to get a new one then on top of that I got kicked out so yea. hopefully you enjoy this chapter and continue to read my stories)
Hanin pov

Bro and Natsu had left on a job and I thought it would be Best if I stayed back .   Me and licanna were eating lunch as we over heard the other guild members talking about how we were expecting a big storm so power may be lost . I got up and ran out of the guild hall .

????
Hmmm were is she off to

Hanin pov.

I got home as the rain started , I changed my wet outfit and pit it in the wash changing in to shorts and a t shirt .  Licanna started lighting candles as I sat on my bed watchin the thunder and lightning flash from my window.

It was about 5 pm when the lights got knocked out . I hid in my closet making a light orb from my magic.  I hated the darkness, I had a bad experience witch I wont go in to much. 

Licanna: do you want me to fly and get your brother and natsu .

Hanin: No! Im fine just stay out there an keep watch , please licanna.

Licanna : ok hanin

I layed my head down and started to drift off to sleep as I heard a crash though one of my Windows.  I made the light orb bigger so it  illuminated  my bedroom so I can see everything. In the middle of the room amongst the shattered glass there was a letter attached to a rock it was written on a weird kind of paper I've never seen before. Licanna look at the paper instead it is a celestial paper parchment only Celestial Wizards are able to write on it.

- it read  -
Awwww its was really sad seeing you flirt with him today you know. Then running out of theGuild Hall it was like you were trying to hide something. but what would that be after all you are the strongest wizard in Fairy Tail now why would you be trying to hide something . Trust me when I say this there will never be a place for you and Natsus heart. After all why would he go out with someone like you after all you're hiding and yes I know you're keeping it a secret that there dragons are dead.

There were tears in my eyes . As I fell to the floor shaking . I new it was wrong of me to keep it from them but they need to learn it for them self's.

-in the corner of the room-

Lucy: wow you are pathetic hanin  you know that .

Licanna : leave her alone you crazy wizard

Lucy : like my letter kid . Trust me I put a lot of though in to it.

I looked up at her seeing. A smile on her face as I cryed . She broke the only  source of light in my room glaring at me she raised a knife and sent it through my lower leg making me yell in pain.

Lucy : now stay away from him got it also tell anyone your dead.

Lucy hit licanna in the head as I layed there in pain scared  as she jumped out the broken window.

Natsu pov

I seen some one jump out of hanins window . And I smelled blood.  I ran in to her house to find her passed out in darkness licanna was also hurt.

Happy: what happened to them. 

Natsu : I have no clue

I picked up them both and ran to the guild  to get help.