trapped and missing

Hanin pov
When I woke up I was in a room on a floral bed with Wendy and Levy in similar ones next to me . I tried to get up but I soon find out that the 3 of us are chained to the floor with not just any normal chains these drain your magic abilities. After about 30 minutes or so Wendy band Levy woke up to the same confusion. ( Note the chains are long enough for you all to go around the room or to each other)

Wendy: what in the world is going on ?

Hanin: I have no clue I woke up like this earlier but it seems were trapped.

Levy : but why that's the thing who would do this .

Soon the door opened and Lucy walked in with 3 plates of food and gave them to us .

Lucy:  haaha me that's who , I'm tired of little miss goodie goodie getting everything she wants so have fun living your life's here , and don't think of trying to escape cause it wont happen im making sure of that also just so you know Nastu and your brother are back time to go tell them what you have been hiding ....

I hit my head on the wall crying at the fact i was stupid enough to let this happen . Why why does she have to be so mean . what did I do to her ............

Nastu POV
Me and Gajeel were in the guild hall looking for levy and Hanin, but nothing .. ... Mira told us they went out shopping with Wendy . We left and started looking around town  when lucy came running up to us .

Nastu what is Lucy I'm busy ... Oh wait have you seen hanin ?

Lucy : about that I have but there's something you need to know about her

Gajeel: be careful  what you say blond bimbo.

Lucy : hanin has known you're dragon parents have been dead this whole time .

Author : sorry for the late chapters I'll try getting on a normal uploading pattern