new eggs!!!??!?!?

( ok I'm going to wait for the sexualized chapter a little bit longer sorry I didn't make a new years chapter my grandma on my fathers side just past away and my dad went to rehabilitation for drugs so life has been bad. Also are up above is what I drew for this story )

Hanin pov

I wake up to natsu holding me tightly , I roll over facing him and kissed his lips cause I new he was fake sleeping. He smiled at me as I laughed at him . To my surprise there were 2 graysh blue egg sat in the corner of the room with happy and licanna sleeping in front of it .

Natsu : holly crap happy did you really .!?!!

Happy looked up and rubbed his eyes along with licanna .
Happy : aye sir !

I laughed and petted them . lucky I had an ended up making an exceed egg carrier .  Natsu pick up the eggs and put them in the egg carrier as I strapped them to happy and licanna.

Hanin: cool now let's head to the guild and tell the others, natsu happy ,licanna.

They nodded as we left me and natsu holding my hand the whole way .

Time skip to the guild

We opened the guild doors and were greeted by my brother and  Levy .  Soon pantherlily and Carla glided over to happy and licanna .

Happy : hi Carla pantherlily!

Pantherlily: so it seems you to are going to be parents .

Licanna : but of course .

Lucy POV :

As i sit talking to Juvia and Lisanna I see Hanin  and Natsu holding hands and laughing together . Didn't I tell that bitch to leave Natsu alone .

( OK the next chapter with be longer I promise but It might be a few days cause I'm going to draw happy and licannas exseed kids so please bare with me )