Date and ???????

Hanin POV
Natsu left early to the guild said he had something he needed to take care of something he wouldn't tell me what though.

Licanna : so hanin what do you think Natsu is doing .

Hanin: who knows but hey happy is watching the eggs today  so why don't you and me go hang around town .

Licanna agreed and when to the door ,as we left . I look on the floor and see a red letter with a heart on it reading it .

Hanin welcome to a game of hide and seek I've left hints with are friends all over magnolia this is the first a friend with blazing hair has your next hint. 

I though for a moment an thought of what friend has blazing hair . Then it hit me erza . Knowing her she is in the new magnolia cafe.

I run there and see her eating strawberry short cake.

Hanin : hey erza question have you got a letter form any one

Erza : as a matter of facted I did . she handed me a red letter and I opened it .

" well done love now here's the next hint will be found surrounded by flowers , but non of them comparing to your beauty. "

I took off to the flower shop of magnolia and was greeted by the shop keeper who handed me white Lillis and roses. With a card.

" when the cold is near And freezes your heart I'll be there to melt it with the love I have for you".

I studied the hint And this one had me stumped I didn't know what friend he was talking about . Then I heard Juvia squeal, walking over I seen Gray he had a red note . So I ran and asked him for it .

" your close my love now meet me at the guild  I have a surprise I look forward to seeing you "

I headed to the guild were the outside was decorated with Lillis and roses. Pushing opened the doors I seen a candle light dinner and Natsu in a tux. He pulled out my chair as I sat down and we began to eat , but the romantic moment was cut short by happy and licanna flying in with there eggs witch were twitching and getting ready to hatch . ( pick above I made and is what there kids look like)

I hugged them both as I felt sick and ran to the bath room vomiting.
Natsu looked confused on me running to the bath room

Natsu POV

Hanin ran to the bath room looking sick , as Gray came up and patted my back .

Gray: wow flame brain didn't think you had it in you

Natsu: - _- what are you talking about ice queen ?

Gray : o.o wow you really don't know  dude.

Natsu: well clearly Hanin is sick

Gray looked at me and shook his head in disappointment. As he smiled .

Gray : at any time have you and Hanin had sex

Natsu : well yeah but what does that have to do with her being sick gray

Soon I felt a hand on my shoulder as I looked behind me I turned my head and it was Gajeel. 

(Thank you this has been chapter 11 please leave a comment on the 2's name )