a brothers anger

Natsu POV
I looked behind me and seen Gajeel, he had a look of anger on his face .

Gajeel : you mean to tell me you've been sleeping with my sister
I looked at happy and licanna for help but they were playing with there kids Axel and Alex . 

Natsu: I'm not going to lie yes I have .

Gajeel: well looks like me and you are in the same boat now fire brain . we should do some jobs together. But just so you know this doesn't change anything your still in deep shit ...

I gulped hard and nodded , as hanin came out of the bath room .

Lucy POV
You know what I'm tired of that 2 faced bitch. She's going to get what she deserves .  I got up and left making some calls to my father.

Hanin POV
Natsu and my brother left on a job I tried to go with but they said no for Lord only knows what reason. Wendy and erza were hanging out with me and happy licanna and their kits. I looked around and the guild hall was practically empty . I got bored so i left with Wendy and Levy to do some shopping but then things went black.

I apologize for the missing author but I'm currently needing to find a new place to stay and well other drama getting my life on track and what not . so updates may be alittle slow .