Chapter 9

(Just in case you want to know how the girls look like,the picture is above here)-A/N 👆 *note:I'm not stealing pictures from common people, they're actually a famous uzzlang. You can find the pics on we heart it, Google or pinterest^^*

It keeps replaying on my mind. Her annoying voice keeps replaying on my mind....

Just die Jihyun,would 'ya?

I laid on my bed staring up at the celling.

Where are you now eomma? Appa? I miss you guys so much...

+++++Next morning+++++

R-ring!! R-r-ringgg!!

"Ugh...shut the fk up!" I turned off my alarm as I got up. I did my morning routine as usual and went downstairs if there is any breakfast. "Good morning mr,mrs lim.." I faked a good attitude but both of them ignored me and continue thier work.

Sigh..Jihyun probaly told them about me

"Today is your last day here," Mrs.Lim said, fixing his glasses.

"BWOH??! (what)"

"You're no longer belong to here,Song Jiwon..so no breakfast for you today. Oh yea,please decide yourself where you going to live because I don't want you blaming us,"Mrs.Lim said, taking a sip of her coffee in a relax mood.

"Unnie Jiwon is going to leave today??" An annoying voice appeared. It was Jihyun, she is pretending to act nice to me in front of them. I know,she's always like that.

"Ne, today is her last day" Mrs lim smiled at her beloved daughter as Jihyun faked a pout. "I'm going to miss you sooo muchh,unnie!" She quickly give me a hug.

God..she's squeezing me to death...

"Well...not going to say anything to her?" Mr.lim glared at me with his one eyebrow raised. "Uh...I'll miss you too.." I mumbled and hug her back. We're like squeezing each other to death instead of a hug. "Miahnae, I-i had to go now...annyeong..." I pulled away from the hug and put on my shoes before going to school. In the morning,I heard gossips from the girls I'm passing by. Some were giving me dirty looks and glares and some were pointing and giggling at me.

One of the word caught my attention. "Hana...did you heard that Song Jiwon fking push her sister,Lim Jihyun?"said the girl with the chocolate coloured hair tied in braids on both side. "J-jinja??! She did?? Wow, I didn't know she was such a bitch,Lilia..." the second girl with a short hair replied, which is Hana.

'Yah,you two!" I heard a shout from behind. It was Sohyun and Eunhee so I gasped in surprise.

So..this was the surprise...

"Who the fuck are you? Don't butt in people's conversation, please-.-" Lilia glared at Eunhee. Eunhee was about to hit her but I stopped her. "Let's just..go.." I muttered and drag them away with me. "Wow,we didn't know that you've been through all these every time...you know you could just tell us-" "it's fine.." I interrupted Sohyun. I do not want to trouble my chingus so I lied to them that I'm very happy here. "Anyway...this is the surprise...?" I broke into silence.

"N-ne...it was supposed to be when we are in class but that bitch just ruined our whole suprise!" Eunhee groaned as she crouched on the floor helplessly. "It's okay,I already starting to knew the suprise would be something like this," I smiled and placed my hand on her shoulder. "Jinja??!" Eunhee's eyes widened. I nod and plastered a wide smile on my face.

The bell rang signaling us the lessons is about to start. I head into my class while Eunhee and Sohyun will head inside later on with Mrs.Park, our clasd teacher.

After 5 minutes,our teacher arrived followed by Eunhee and Sohyun. After the introduction, both of them sat behind me and start talking non-stop. Taehyung seems like he wanted to say something but always get interrupted by them.

Poor him..;-;

+++After school+++

"Yah,Jiwon! gwaenchanhayo? (Are you okay)" Sohyun snapped me back into reality.

"Ah..ne..wae?"

"You seems to be bothered, " Sohyun placed her palm on my forehead.

"True, " Eunhee crossed her arms and nod.

"Aishh,I'm not sick!"

"What is it then? Tell us,we will always be right there for you," Eunhee wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

Should I tell them..? Or nah..? But...if I don't...they will get hurt once they found out...they are my best friends after all.

"I-i..I got kicked o-out.." I startled.

"BWOH??! Of where??!" Eunhee released her arm and gasped in shock. "Please don't tell us its school!" Sohyun eyes widened.

"It's not school..its the Lim's"

A/N:Hi chinguss~~ miahnae if there's grammar and spelling erors;-;and aslo a super late and lame update coz exam huhuhu T~T anyway,I hope you enjoy this story and aslo don't forget to share,vote and comment! Saranghae my chingus! 🙆😘