Chapter 13

A/N:Heyy guyss^^ so I am finally back! Sorry for the super duper late update coz I forgot my password to this accT_T here's a new update for those that has waited for an eternity. And once again I am so sorry!!

"You," he whispered to my ear.

"Fuck off," I muttered and try to avoid him. But instead, he grabbed my arm and pinned me to the wall. "Since its only the two of us..." he licked his lips. I tried freed myself from his grip but he's way too strong. I shut my eyes closed but nothing happened.

A sound of a loud groan was heard. I opened my eyes to see who it was. It was taehyung. "Taehyung?" I gasped. "You've been away for more than 5 minutes so I came here to check on you. Are you alright?  Did that sick pedo do anything to you yet?" he wore a worried expression and helped me out. "You're in time,gomawo ," I thanked.

"You! You better go as far as you can before I gave you a third punch again!" He warned the pedo guy and kicked him in the place where the sun doesn't shine at all. "Let's goo~" He said in unison and lead me to somewhere.

-----------------------------------------

"Are we there yet?" I asked as he was still covering my eyes.

"Almost...now you may open your eyes!" He uncovered my eyes and I gasped in surprise. It was a tall building with the title "AXF". It was a well-known building I ever wanted to go there but I probably I can't afford most of the clothes in there. "B-but...I didn't brought my money..." I frowned.  "Don't worry, it's all on me!" He did an eyesmile.

Goshh why does he has to be so cute?

"T-that's too many for you...I am so sorry I think I can't accept it.."
I apologized to him.

"Accept or I will......"

Oh god....don't tell me he is going to kill me or sell me off .

"Or you will....?"

"Or I will kiss you,"

My eyes widen.

Follow for more and faster updates! Don't forget to vote,share and comment tysm and love yall!! I can't believe after being away for 2 months I have like 50+ followers and 400+ readers^^thank you so much for following me& reading my books 😻😻😻💖