Chapter 16

Previously..

What was it that he wants to tell me?

I pushed the heavy metal door to enter the rooftop. Quietly I closed the door as I reach there to make sure I won't make a loud noise or the crowd in the cafeteria will probably has their attention on me and it would be pretty awkward and embrassing.

No sight of  him...where was he?

A loud click was heard behind. Which means the door was locked.

Wait...what? Why would he wants to lock it?

"A-anybody there...? Taehyung?? Yahh,I'm not in the mood to play any games with you! You better-"

"Too bad. You fell into a trap, Song Jiwon,"  an unfamiliar voice spoke behind me.

Who's that...?

---------------------------------------------------------

"W-who are you...? " I stuttered.  I've never seen this girl before... What does she wants from me? "Relax darling, we don't want our leader going mad again, " she chuckled. This seems like some kidnapping scene. They're all like gangsters or bullies. The leader came foward me with his baseball bat on his shoulder. "If you were a boy, I'm sure you'd be beaten up by now. But lucky you, you're a girl... "  the leader evily smirks.

"Shall we mentally hurt her then? " the boy who look not far from my age demand. "That's what i am thinking right now, you sure reads my mind , Hyun Woo, " the leader snaps his finger.  "Photoshopping her into some nudes photos and a selfie laying in a bed with some guy, shall we? " the previous girl folded her arms.  What is these people planning? Could it be someone behind this? 

"Who's behind this? " I asked. "What's the use of telling you? "the leader sneered. Oh well, I'm doomed.  I'm tied up next to the pillar,what can i do now? 

They are all bickering what to do so they didn't hear Taehyung banging on the door from inside. "If you're there , please give me a signal!" i could hear him banging on the door repeatedly. Quickly i use my sharp nails to dig into the rope.  Cutter... Cutter...  There it is!   I took the cutter from my pocket and slash the rope.  But of course I'm not going to fully slash the rope away so just in case if one of them turns over to me,i could still pretend I'm fully tied up.  "I'm here... Please h-help," I said while kicking the door with my left foot. The door is badlly locked with a padlock.

"Jiwon!  I'll get you out as soon as possible just wait! " i could hear him yell through the door. I went back to the pillar and pretend that I'm still tied.  "Jump, " the leader narrowed his cold eyes. "No,I'm not. Sorry," I reject. "How dare you! " he was about to slap me right in my face but the door busted open. 

It was Kim Taehyung standing there.... My knight in shining armor is finally here.