Chapter 36. SPG

He took her to their house. Dahan dahan niyang binababa si Shea sa kama. Her eyes are already closed. Marahan niyang hinimas ang mukha nito.

Damn it! Yes he missed her so much. His fingers traces the side of her cheeks down to her lips.

"Hhmm K-Kiel...!" she moved a bit.

"Shea...I'm sorry. I'm sorry I lied to you!" while caressing  her face again.

Hindi napigilan ni Kiel ang sarili niya. He kissed her. Mas lalo lang dumiin ang paghalik niya sa labi nito ng maramdaman na niyang gumaganti si Shea sa halikan nila. His kisses is longing for her lips. Her body...sabay pisil nito sa baywang niya. He just felt a sudden erection for down there. Kumawala siya sa labi ni Shea ng matauhan siya at saka tumayo.

Fuck! Hawak niya pa sa sentido niya. I can't do this. No! I have to let her go. Mahihirapan lang ako.

He looked at her again. Sadya pang nakalilis ang palda nito sa hita niya na kitang kita ang makinis niyang balat.

Gad damn it!

Sinunggaban niya ulit ng halik si Shea. Hindi niya kaya. He's been yearning for her...everthing about her. Shea didn't disappoint him, she kissed him back. Gigil na napasabunot siya sa buhok ni Kiel. She's drunk but her mind is still awake. She knew she's about to make love with Kiel...again. Kahit ngayon lang ulit maramdaman niya  ang katawan nila bilang isa.

She's trying to unbutton his shirt. Ng magtagumpay siya, sinunggaban niya kaagad ng mapupusok na halik ang dibdib ni Kiel. She missed this man's body so much and she'll never let go of this chance to take him.

Keil groaned. Damn! He cupped her chin and kissed her on the lips aggresively. He rested his body on top of hers and quickly strip her from her dress forcefully. Hindi na niya alintana ang mga daing ni Shea habang pinupunit nito ang damit niya isa isa.

His hands went to slide under her underwear instantly. She's already wet. His fingers eased inside the outer folds of her pussy exploring softly and slowly.

She moaned in between their kisses. Teasingly, he gave her clit some stroke making her hips buck in response. He bent down and slipped his tongue into the top of her clit inhaling the smell of her. His tongue began to swirl around her clit touching them fully.

"Ahhhh...!" as she arched and bucked against him.

Her wetness is streaming out of her and he slipped his tongue in for a moment to taste her. His cock hardened up even more responding to her arousal. Hungrily he suck on her clit again.

"Ohh god...!" her fingers curl around his hair and pressed his head against her.

Her body tenses, her nerves going wild with pleasure. She can feel something is about to explode. She quickly grab his face and kissed him on the lips possessively.

"I want to feel you inside me Kiel...please!" she plead with her eyes half hooded.

She took her shaft with her bare hands and stroke it the way he wanted it gently. His fingers still inside her sliding in and out teasing slowly and going faster. He took his fingers out and taste her juices.

She laid her back and spread her legs wider. He slides his rock hard shaft into hers. Slowly he thrust in and out of her reaching down with his hands to caress her breats and teas her nipples.

"Uhmm...still so tight baby!" he suck on her neck and bite it.

He picks up his speed, slowly thrusting in faster and harder.

"Ahhh... Kiel...please fuck me harder!" she begged as she beagn to moan louder.

He moves his hands up to her shoulders. As he thrusts, he pushes into her deeper and harder, slamming her body with waives of pleasure as he exist and enter in her over and over again.