On the island extra

Wither's POV

I yelped as I almost tripped. I ran as fast as I could. 

Out of the corner of my eyes I could see a pair of bright purple eyes following me. I whimpered as I started to float and flew quickly towards an old pair of runes.

I heard the noises of two pair of flapping wings and someone running/teleporting.

I flew faster each second. 

As I got closer, I felt a sharp pain in my ankle. I screaming in pain as I felt claws dig into my leg. I stopped floating and fell into a small ravine. The person clawing my ankle got his wings tangled and fell into the ravine with me. 

I squeaked every time I hit a sharp rock. My wither heads tried to stop me but my weight was to much for them.

I thought that I'd land on a rock or on lava. I closed my eyes, waiting for death but it never came. Instead, I landed in something cold and liquidy. I opened my eyes to see that I landed in water.

I was about ro swim up but was stopped when the one attacking me fell into the water. I could see that they were trying to get out of the water, burns started to appear on his body. I mentally gasped as I got the person and pulled them out. 

On the shore, I manged to pull them out. I could see purple glowing blood drip into the cold and grey colored stone. They collapsed on to the floor, panting and coughing blood. 

I tried to dry them as I put their head on my lap.

"NONONONONONNONONONONONONONO," I begged, " please heal please heal."

I could feel tears start to form The glowing, hard purple eyes they had started to turn into gentle purple maroon eyes. He lightly coughed as he looked a me. 

"R-run," he said weakly.

I shook me head. I looked up at where we both fell from to see a pair of white eyes and a pair of red eyes. I whimpered as I saw them both grin, showing their sharp, white shark like teeth. I gulped as I tried to carry Ender. 

He coughed more blood. He shakely pulled away from me and shook his head. I looked at him with teary eyes. I hugged him tightly.

He gently smiled as I hugged back. 

"Just go, I'll be fine. They won't hurt me unless he tells them," he said as he pulled away from the hug and urged me to run.

I shakely nodded as I kissed his head before I started to run.

The two that were left kept chasing me, ignoring Ender as he slowly started to heal from his burns. 

I smiled at the act that they ignored him but a little scared that they might kill me. 

I ran as much as I could. Me running and having an injury is never the best.

I panted hard as I reached an old room. It was broken, torn, and overused. At the end of the room, stood a table with many ancient items. Pillars were lined behind it as an old amulet dimly glowed.

I limped to the table, still in pain. I heard a pair of footsteps run down the hall. I squeaked and tried to go faster.

The footsteps stopped by the door and ran towards me. I reached the table but squeaked as I felt someone yank me away. I was able to grab the amulet.

The person made me look at them as they slammed me to the floor and pinned me down.

I yelped and struggled. Herobrine growled as his eyes glowed brightly, almost blinding me.

I whimpered. 

"H-hero?" I asked shakely.

He snickered evilly and shook his head as he bit my neck hard.

I screamed in pain as my grayish skin broke and red glowing blood oozed out of the wound. He snickered and licked the blood off.

I tried my hardest to get away, being unsuccessful. He pulled away as he finished licking the blood off. He smiled and kissed me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile....

Ender's POV

I coughed as I was finished healing. I was sitting on the cold floor as I watched Demon walk towards me. 

He gently sighed as he sat by me. 

"That was longer than any practice they made us do," he said as he stretched.

I yawned as I nodded. 

"Did Wither make it?" I asked.

He slouched against the stone wall.

"Yes annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd no" he murmured.

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"Wither made it to the room and got the amulet but not fast enough to put it on Hero. So noooow, they're doing it," he sighed.

"Oh, We can't join like last time?" I asked as I got ideas.

"Nope," he said.

I sighed and laid down.

"Might as well wait," I mummer as I slowly fall asleep

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Nope :3

A friend wanted me to write a smut but nope. I am thinking of writing one but that might need to be requested from about two people and it might be on here, on a new short book, or my one- shots book.

Hope you enjoyed this part and I shall try to write another part soon.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :3 (855 words used in all(even the A/N and this))