Chapter 14: Scream

A/N:CRINGE WARNING

Ty's POV

We walked quietly down the hall, Notch leading us. I wasn't sure why but this didn't feel right. 

As we walked, we passed a boy with blue hair that caught me eye. His skin was a light tan color, his eyes were an ocean colored blue. He wore a football team shirt with the school's name and logo at the back. 

He was looking down at his book as he passed but I saw the in the corner of his eye, he was watching me.

I slightly blushed but I ignored it and looked back forward. 

Notch had taken us through five hallways and three flight of stairs. I wasn't a fan of walking so I made Sky carry me. I weighed a bit because of my tail and wings but I really didn't care. 

When our walk finished, we arrived at a large office. Large shelffuls of books covered the left and right walls. On the far side was Notch's principal like a desk and a large window behind.

We walked to the front to the desk and stood there as Notch sat down. He sighed gently and looked at us.

"How much do you guys remember about your family line?" he asked.

I tilted my head at the question.

"I know that you are my uncle and that's all," Sky answered a little sluggishly.

Notch furrowed his eyebrows and pulled a document out. 

"Read this. It will tell you all about what the scientists found when they sampled your blood," he murmured grimly.

I shivered at the sudden change of tone. I grabbed the document and read it.

Before I could finish I was screaming. I dropped the document as I fell to my knees and covered my head as if the roof was falling. 

I shook violently as images flashed before my eyes. Some were sweet but most were bloody images of our parents tearing people to pieces but with the help of a white clocked figure. His face wasn't seen but you could see the blazing red eyes that begged to see more blood.

The images soon disappeared into images of calmer times. The images stopped when a boy around ten was trying to reach for a blue colored potion. Before I could see what happened next, everything went black.