Damn it Stephen

I QUIETLY SHUT TESSA'S DOOR MAKING sure I do not wake Blake up. I sigh in relief as I touch the stairs case, then I feel arms rapping around my waist.
shit I spoke to fast..

Blake behind me, puts his chin above my left shoulder sending shivers down my thighs. "Blake what the hell are you doing?", I say in a whisper, god knows why.

Please don't-

and he did it, hugging me tighter. Providing the worm touching I crave. Blake was never like this is he okay?

"Sin, I been trying to hide my feelings so long but- I can't do it anymore." he said in a hush tone. I turn my face, looking up a little at him, "then why didn't you tell me sooner!".

"you knew I always liked you Blake.. the countless flirts, the heart jumping text messages.. We never grew bored of texting each other until-" my face filling up with memories and unspoken mistakes.

Blake spills, "Remember in 6th grade we didn't even know each other but I did know you dated my best friend. Liam was mad when in 8th grade we started talking but Jason was talking to you too. However, Jason was the group leader, Liam couldn't do anything but get a new girl to catch Jason's eye-". I remembered Jason, we were really good friends and probably more, until he hated me for no reason.

"So that's what he did.." I finish up the sentence for Blake. But me and Blake could've knock it off if it wasn't my dad- my dad hated Blake. Everything was against us, it was like all the wrongs, feels right.

<<<<>>>>>

"Hey," I'm calling Stephen.. After the Blake incident - "we need to talk." i could hear Stephens groan in the back ground. "Are we seriously fake breaking up?" he ask.

"Maybe, but I need answers about where your were last night... leaving me alone."

"Saw you were fine making out with Blake."

"That's not the point...but if you were with me, I think it would have been you instead,"

"Who gave you the drinks?" he change the subject- thought so.

"Not a stranger."

"I swear if it's-"

"No! it's not Blake, he actually took care of me more than you did." I don't get why he's mad, I'm the one that should be mad.

"I'm sorry, I'm just worried-"

"Oh like back in 7th grade when we used to date and you left me at the party with drinks, me mad, worry about you but finding out you making out with one of my best friend back then?!"

"Everyone there was- crazy, it was crazy and I thought she was you..."

"Ahm I had blonde hair right?"

"No.. but you had highlights and it was really dark at night."

"Yep, guess it's all my fault then.. damn my blonde highlights" I hung up and feel really emotional. Why do I care about that jerk so much? I hate him..

No, no I will not cry for him.

He's not worth it. *ding*

Unknown: sweet dreams last night?

Then finally ALL of it came back.

oh shit