Memories

I WAS DONE WITH WILL THINKING HE EITHER scares me or he can have his way. Both of his thinking are false.
So I did what I had to do in order to control my stalker.

Not play by his game.

"So what's up", Stephen ask as he sits down on my bed in my room. After thinking about what Will wanted and didn't wanted- Stephen defiantly pops up a lot.

"I told you to come to my house after school today was because-" I stop and get my phone out of my back Jean pocket, I think it's best to leave this phone outside so my stalker won't listen.

I get up of my bed and Stephen watch me, curiously but oddly as I threw my phone out my door after turning the music on it and closing the door.
I know.. I probably look like a crazy lady throwing her phone randomly.
I sit back on my bed like I did not just do anything odd and continue,"-because I have a stalker." Just as I expected Stephen laughs.

I mock him, "Ha ha, little boy. Now are you going to listen?"

He looks at me, "you can't be serious," says in an unbelievable tone not offended by what I just call him. His nick name sense we met.

I smile, "awe that's cute, you think I'm not pretty enough to have a stalker?" I say sarcastically.

"No it's just-"

"Just what?"

"Fine, I'll help you. Just because I don't want my future wife stalked."

But before I slap Stephen on the shoulder, I explain to him everything, and what had happened.

Stephen is now laying on my bed and says, "wow." He then gets on his side and look at me like he just found a map to never never land.

"I got and idea" he says and I couldn't help but smile at his adorable dimples, knowing this plan would be good.

««»»

Stephens way instead of Wills is what I'm following.

It was the right choice.. right?

And where do I end up? Up against the hard lockers as Stephen the schools, hottest bad boy, holds butt while my legs are rap around his waist.

God, this is hot.

Somehow in my mind I thought maybe Stephen has taken advantage of this plan a little but that was gone when Stephen lips meet mine.

Now I remember how good of a kisser he is.

In 8th grade, the only boy I really like was Blake. That was until Stephen 'the new boy' came along. Out of the boys I liked. Will hated Stephen the most. But again I didn't let that stop me because Stephen was so sweet and kind, unlike Blake, Stephen was true with his feelings and that's what I loved about him.

We started dating without telling our parents and he would most of the nights sneak in my bedroom window.

Fun times.

Stephen was reckless, and no matter what we've done, but not even in one he had not protected me while we snuck out. But the thing was he was young, puberty was his best friend, too naive. It was like they were on a race, and his curiosity was faster and his heart took a while to catch up. But it didn't matter now, he knew exactly what he was doing.

Memories good and bad flows through my mind and I pull back from the make out, breathless.

Stephen breathing rate was no different, his gorgeous blue eyes searching in mine looking a little disappointed, "what's wrong?,"
I bite my lip, staring back in those blue eyes-

'Why did you do it? Hurt me like you did' I want to say but instead,

"nothing, just a lot on my mind." I gently push him off.

When we were at my house, Stephen said that we should act like a couple and make sure Will sees it. I'm pretty sure, we've done it.

I slowly walk away from Stephen leaving him- sad?

Scoring some death glares- wait let me correct that. Receiving death glares from almost every single girl I walk by.

But I did not care because right now, Stephen is slowly cracking my wall.
I put in my ear phones and as if Pandora knew what was happening, "Bring you down" by Flume comes on.

Note: I CHANGED THE TITLE OF THE BOOK
----------------------------------------------------------------------

heyy my babes.. sorry if i take too long to publish chapters, im currently grounded blah blah

but also like i said i would not post chapters until half of views of the recent chapters
and as always have a lovely lovely day

xoxo

Beam