Darkness

I feel like my head was spinning in a circle.

What hell is going on...

Or more like where the hell am I? I find my self wondering in the darkness. I could feel the hard wall behind me but other than that it was black. I know it was a bad idea but-

"Hello? Is there anyone out there?!" I yell out, I feel like I'm in a horror movie and just made a wrong move by giving away my position to the killer.

I'm scared. My throat is dry. All I want is to be back home!! I could feel tears running down my cheek. Im terrified, I don't even know where I am!

Crack!

Something drops and I jump, now my sobs are uncontrollable. "W-who's there?!" I scream, wanting to see any form of light.

"A?" A guy's voice answer with sarcasm referring to a show, Pretty Little Liars.

"Well, 'A' bitch I'm leaving", I say having enough of his little game. Walking in the darkness who knows where, I reach my arms out to feel the walls and follow it. I stop when I feel a solid body.

Oh shit

I feel a strong hold of my arms, "going somewhere?" I push him but he was too strong.

"Will I know this is you!" He stay quiet. I sigh and yell even more, "WILL THIS IS MAD SHIT YOURE DOING-i mean seriously KIDNAPPING ME?!"

"Listen! I'm trying to help you- they're going to come in a minute,"

"Help me?!" I laugh like a crazy lady at what he just said. "Help me about what?!", I say again sarcastically to the guy in the darkness.

"She's going to come for you- she's crazy and shes done with you," was all he said until bright lights blind my eyes. I use my hand to block the brightness.

"Hello, this is the police!" Oh thank god. Never in my life have I been happy to see a police.

"Over here! Help", I yell but also look around the room for Will.

Where the hell is he?!