All revealed

Talking to my two friends Violet and Caitlyn, they decided to invite Tessa along to the mall with us.

I roll my eyes, "it's not like she kissed Stephen or anything." Violet hits me on the shoulder, "ouch! What the hell wa-"

"You'll be fine, it's not like you guys can stop being friends, she's your neighbor!"

Before I can say anything, I see Caitlyn's hand fly to my mouth. "Shh" she says, "Tessa's here!" I mumble in her hand, "like I care."

"Hey guys," Tessa smiles at us like nothing happened, she's wearing a black skirt and a white tank top, holding her purple purse.

I literally then and there see little pigs fly. Looking around the mall, littlest things seems more interesting then Tessa's talking.

"Okay before we shop, let's get something to eat!" Caitlyn says excited. We all mumble a "sure."

We go into the food court, first finding a table to sit at. Violet tries to make me, make up with Tessa by leaving us saving the table for all of us. Then my two friends vanish.

Sitting in silence but it's loud in the food court, I shrink in my chair.
"So..", Tessa comment, obviously taking Violet's advice by trying to start a conversation.

I give her a fake smile, acting like I was not bored and uncomfortable out of my mind.

Her mouth opens to say something but someone beats her, "hey Sintra, fancy seeing you here!"

I turn on my chair to see who it is-
Wesley?

In the corner of my eyes I can see Tessa's obvious interest in Wesley.
I actually smile, "Wesley what are you doing here?" Excitement fills my voice. Wesley's kinda cute and ever sense Stephen left, Blake kinda left too.

Wesley looks around and brushing his hair back, answer, "shopping, I hope", he jokes.

"Of course you are, it's a mall" Tessa butts it with a smirk. Ugh does she always have to ruin moments?

Wesley's eye brows up, finally noticing her. He extends his hand out, "hey, I'm Wesley the new kid."
She definitely takes her sweet time shaking his hand, "I'm Tessa."

"I've always like when new stuff arrives in town.."

Giving her a confused smile, Wesley shrugs it off and turns back to me.
"Well, I'll see you later Sintra."

"Bye," I say now sad that I'm going to be left alone with Tessa again. Wesley leaves and Tessa said she needed to check out some clothes real quick.

"Sure," I said and after she walks off to the right, I notice she left her purple purse on the table.

Well, she can't really shop without money can she?

I get up with Tessa's purse and follow the path she took. Turning right to the other mall hallway I see in the very corner, Tessa. I was about to yell her name but she's talking to someone and his back was faced toward my way. Slowly walking closer to them, I hear Tessa talking-
"Why are you here?"

No response.

"You know what! Tell Will-"

Will?

Sense when did Tessa get involved with Will? Not wanting to get caught I walk away, back to the food court. Confused if my best friend was ever a friend at all.