The Cracks in Our Walls

Back at school (still Stephens pov)

AFTER SECOND PERIOD, I WALK OUT OF CLASS to see Sintra and Blake outside my class. Sintra look like she was about to cry, I walk up to her about to ask-

Slap

My right cheek stings by the after math of Sintra slapping me. I slowly look up and saw Sintra biting her lips trying hard not to cry and Blake's hands roll up into a fist. "What the fuck was that for" I ask her calmly but my insides are yelling-
not at her but at myself.

"You know exactly what that was for.. I trusted you... I gave you a second chance after what you did! But you didn't change at all-you! you are still the same person you were in 7th grade. The only thing that changed about you is that you got better at hiding who you're really are!!" I see a tear slip down her cheek and my hand uncontrollably shake.

"Please listen to me, Sintra" I say taking a step closer to her but she puts her hand up and stops me.

"Don't.. I did listen to you- I ask the truth of you and all you do is feed me with your lies", I really want to talk to her but knew she needed space.

"I-I don't know what to say" I look down and Sintra step closer to me and grabs my shoulders.

"Please tell me, tell me why-"she sobs, "-after what you did, I still like you? Thanks Stephen.. You truly did break my walls." She whispers, only me could hear what she had to say and walks away with Blake.

*Flash*

the 7th grader Sintra laughs, "if you're going to break my walls, there's going to be blood and bruises."
Stephen kisses her cheek, "I'll break it and you wouldn't even notice" the 7the grader knew too well.

*end of flash*

I turn and punch the nearest thing with all my strength.

Rock hard and cracks

People gasp, staring at the wall I punch with cracks and the blood from my fist.

****Sintra pov****

Everything he have done..
There's still this spot in my heart to forgive him.

*ding*

I check my phone. I see a picture of our school hall wall, cracked with a trace of blood.

Unknown: looking at the schools wall cracks, I'm afraid to see the cracks in your heart.

Stephen didn't do that did he? His blood is not on the wall, this was just a fight from school... Right?
I dial his phone number.

Waiting...

Waiting...

You have reach the voice mail of Stephen....

And before I can hear more everything went black.