Chapter 5

Hey guys i'm sorry I haven't been been updating I have been really busy with school due to exams and stuff before our Christmas Break. So, yeah it's been stressful. -sigh- So, I am really sorry. I'm not sure how this chapter will be. So as I said in my other story. Bare with me c: 

~Niall's P.O.V.~ 

Larissa is helping me cook spaghetti for dinner. I just kept thinking about what she told me eariler that she loves me, called me daddy. I don't really know what to think about it. I mean don't get me wrong I do care about her and stuff but not exactly love her just yet but I know eventually, I will. I just don't know how to handle her with Harry. If he reminds her of her dad it could take a while to get use to it. And sometimes I know that Harry has a temper at times if people annoy him or get on his nerves and she is little so i'm not exactly sure how it will be. I hope I can get them to talk at be closer to each other. 

"Dinner's ready!" I call out to Harry as he gets up from the couch. 

"What we having? Smells good." As he walked around the table. 

"Spaghetti." Larissa says. 

Yes! Hopefully she's going to try to do this herself. We sit at the table all of us fairly close to eachother. At first there was silence, but then Harry started talking. 

"So, Larissa. Tell me about yourself." 

"What do you mean? You know everything there is to know like Mrs. Garcia said." 

"True. But like what is your favorite color, what type of music do you listen to. You know. Those kind of things." He smiles as I just look back and forth at eachother as they talk. It's pretty intertaining. 

"My favorite color is blue. All shades of blues actually but I guess the best one is light colored blue. I listen to any kind of music. I like mostly everyone, but especially Little Mix!" She says with a smile on her face. 

I think this will go good for a while. I really hope she does get along with Harry soon enough. They both look beautiful when the light up and smile and laugh. I can get used to this. As I smile to myself.