Chapter 9

~A couple weeks later~

Niall's P.O.V.

A couple of weeks have passed after j posted the photo of Larissa and I, and it has been everywhere. Thank god I have some time off before going on tour and doing interviews, I'm not looking forward to all the questions ans having to explain myself to everyone. Just the fact that Vanessa left me for some other guy when it was her idea in the first place still brings mepain and anger. Also, I'm not even sure what Harry and I are yet officially. I don't know if we are dating or just messing around with each other like that, but who messes around like that? But who knows.

Christmas has passed and everyone cane over to Harry and I 's house. We ate lots of food of course and then opened presents. Larissa got the most of course and I can tell she loved every one of her presents. She got some toys and typical girl stuff. Her birthday was even this month but we didn't really do anything for it because she was already getting presents for Christmas. She's eleven now.

Then New Years came around, and we went over to Harry's mom's house to celebrate with his family and friends. Larissa was nervous to meet everyone else but she did okay. She was mostly by mine and Harry's side the entire time. Oh, and that's another thing. Her and Harry are getting closer, which is of course a very good thing. I just hope he doesn't loose his temper if she ever talks back to him or something.

The new year has started and my New Years resolution is to be a responsible father to her. It sounds weird to say that I'm a father, but I am. Also, that I will always be by her side no matter what happens this year considering that I know A LOT will happen.

Harry has been gone for a few weeks because he has some other things to do with his family and wants to hang out with them on vacation which I understand, but I miss him terribly. We have been calling and texting each other constantly, and sometimes he even asks to talk to Larissa. I know he can be a good dad, I just know it. At least the bright side about it is that Larissa and I have some quality time together, but I want to go visit my family back in Ireland, I want them to meet my daughter. I've talked to them about her before. At first they didn't really like the idea of me having a child to look after but I think they got the point that I'm going to take care of her, so they accept it.

"Daddy?" Larissa comes up to me, awakening me from my thoughts. She knocks on my bedroom door.

"Coming!" I raise my voice to let her know I heard her. I get up out of bed and open my door. "What?" I ask her.

"I'm bored." She whines to me. So am I actually. I start to walk towards my bed again and she follows behind me.

"Well what do you wanna do?" I ask her, and I sit down on my bed looking straight at her. She shrugs her shoulders.

"Can we go to the park? Please?" She asks nicely with her innocent voice of hers. I really don't want to go because people are going to recognize us there, when I just want some alone time, but I know that anywhere we go, we will get noticed.

"Hmm, how about we just go on a walk and maybe dinner and a movie?" I suggested and her face lit up at the idea.

"Yeah!" She smiles, I can tell she's very excited. She jumps into my arms and hugs me, and I hug her back. She pulls back from the hug and tells me she's going to get ready, so I nod my head and close my door so I can get ready also.

I get in the shower and wash my body. The warm water feels good on my back. I get out and dress in a plain white T-shirt and some jeans, with Nike's. I quickly comb my hair and leave it down. I walk put of the bathroom and get my phone and everything else I need. I decided to call Harry. I dialed his number and waited for his answer.