Chapter 6

Hey guys i'm sorry I haven't been updating this story, i've been busy and I kinda got writers block on this story but I think I got this. Lol. So yeah, here's chapter 6! 

~Larissa P.O.V.~

It's been a few weeks since I finally got comfy here. Niall and Harry have been busy and take me places with them. Everybody keeps asking them questions of who am I, why I'm hanging out with them. For some reason they won't tell anybody who I am. It kind of hurt, I mean I am their daughter. I'm sitting in my bedroom, it's close to Christmas time so I decorated my room with lights, and with a little Christmas tree. The house is all decorated too. All of my "uncles" came over right now I can hear them downstair. 

I run down the stairs and look around. They brought a bunch of presents! I've never seen so many presents before in my life! I run even more and hug uncle Louis, he's my favorite uncle. All of them say hi to me but I ignore them and focus on the presents under the tree. I start to look at all the name tags to see who they're for. 

To: Niall

From: Harry

Aww. How cute. I look at another one. It's to me. 

To: Larissa

From: ? 

Why is there a question mark? Well thats weird. I just put it back down, and started looking through the rest. So many presents for me, i'm excited! 

"What are you doing Larissa?" Louis comes up from behind me chuckling. 

"Oh, I was ermm... Looking through the presents..." 

"It's okay. I do the same thing sometimes." 

I laugh really hard because he's like twenty something, i'll be just like him. That's why he's my favorite uncle. 

"You know, it's almost my birthday." 

"Really?" 

"Yeah. I'll be old." 

"You're not that old uncle Lou!" 

"Yes I am, have you not seen my beard?" 

"But it looks good on you! Trust me." 

He chuckles, "Thanks kiddo." 

I walk over the kitchen and see Niall with Harry cooking dinner. Harry is holding onto his waist as Niall cooks. It's weird they have been getting closer and closer to eachother. Almost as if they're dating. I mean I know that they're best friends but best friends don't do that to eachother, right? 

I've been getting closer to Harry but not much though. Just seeing him reminds me of my dad to much. Maybe if he got surgery and changed his face I would like him a lot more. Not to be mean or anything. 

~Niall's P.O.V.~

A few weeks ago, I started to get closer to Harry than ever, I mean... CLOSE. One night when Larissa was asleep Harry and I were sitting on the couch watching some films we liked, and next thing I know we kissed. Which was very weird to me since i've never kissed a guy before in my life. But it was magical, nothing I felt towards Vanessa. And ever since then, we've been dating if you like to put it that way. I know Larissa's been onto us but I just can't help what I feel towards Harry anymore. Everything he does is just beautiful and perfect. I'm in love with him. 

I'm cooking dinner and Harry wraps his arms around my waist, and starts kissing my neck. 

"Daddy?" I hear a small voice come out of nowhere. 

I start to panic and Harry let's go of me quickly. 

"Oh, hey sweetie." I say very nervously.