Shu x reader x laito

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY WONDERFUL SHU!!!!

Anime: diobolik lovers

You sat there silently a deep blush on your cheeks. "U-umm...Laito-kun is this really what I need to wear?" You asked shyly. Laito stared you down with his hungry eyes a smirk on his face. "Heh~ what's wrong~ don't like it~?" He asked teasingly.

You squirmed around slightly looking down at the floor. "W-well...I-I'm not sure this is necessary. When I asked you to help me get a present for Shu-kun I wasn't asking for a change of clothes." You whined. Laito pouts slightly. "Eeeeh?!?! But it looks so good on you~!" Laito cheered.

"BEING DRESSED LIKE A SEXY MAID IS NOT OK!!!!" You yelled blushing furiously. Laito chuckled. "I thought it was a good idea~" Laito sang. You growled as you stormed over to his door. "Huh~? Where are you going~?" Laito asked tilting his head.

You grabbed the door knob and glared back at him. "I'M GOING TO CHANGE AND LOOK FOR A REAL PRESENT!" You yelled opening the door as slamming it shut. Laito said a small blush on his cheeks as he pouts.

"I thought (y/n)-chan looked sexy~"

~time skip~

"Stupid laito-kun." You growled as you started going through your closet. "Can't believe he had me wear this!" You yelled embarrassed. "I think it's nice." A sudden voice said causing you to jump. "What the?!" You yell quickly looking back.

Your eyes widen in shock when you see Shu laying on your bed his eyes closed. "S-Shu-kun? W-what are you doing in here?" You asked nervously. "So noisy." He grumbled sighing as he slowly sat up. He kept his eyes closed for a moment before slowly opening them.

"That outfit." He started. "Laito picked it?" He asked looking at you. You stood there embarrassed as his last blue eyes stared you down. "U-um. U-uh...y-yes." You stuttered out. "Hmm. You're such a lewd woman..." He said slowly standing up.

"I-I am not!" You yelled. Suddenly you were pushed up against your wall Shu's arms caging you in. You looked up at him shocked as he locked eyes with you. "Tell me...why a maid?" He asked. You blushed heavily and glared.

"I-I didn't want to dress up like this! A-all I asked was for Laito-kun to help me find a present for you!" You yelled at him. "Hmm? A present?" He asked tilting his head. "Y-yeah...today's your birthday after all..." You mumbled looking down.

Shu was silent for a moment causing you to squirm slightly. "Well then...if you wanted to give me a present..." He whispered pulling out an earbud and lifting it up to your ear. "You could give me this." He said simply.

Your eyes went wide when you heard what he was listening to. It was whimpers and moans...but not just any whimpers and moans...they were yours. "W-what?" You asked shocked. Shu smirked slightly. "I always record you when I drink your blood." He said.

"The way you whimper and moan...it's a very lewd thing to do." He whispered leaning closer to you. "And seeing you in this lewd outfit only makes me wonder just how lewd you are." He said as he went and cupped your cheek.

"Now...as for my birthday present. I'll let you know what I want." He said huskily. You looked at him wide eyed a deep blush covering your face. He leaned in closer to your face. "I love you. (Y/n)." He whispered before kissing you.

You squeezed your eyes shut and whimpered as you tried to push him away only for him to tighten his grip on you. Shu licked your lips asking for entrance. Before you could do anything the door to your room was slammed open. "My~ my~ this isn't fair Shu~"

A familiar voice whined. Shu pulled away from the kiss and glanced back annoyed. "Laito. You're interrupting." He said. Laito stood there and chuckled tilting his fedora back. "I know you're the birthday boy~ but I'm afraid I can't let you go and ravish my little (y/n)-chan's body~" he said.

"At least...not without me~" he sang his voice becoming deeper. You stood there scared at what the two vampires were going to do to you. Shu held you closer eyes narrowed. "What makes you think I'll share?" He asked. Laito laughed. "Well. If there's two of us I'm sure we can get a lot of nice noises out of her don't you?"

He asked winking. "Besides...I brought some fun things! And a camera to videotape!" He cheered happily. "W-WHAT?!?!" You yelled. Shu was silent for a while causing you to get nervous. "...ok...but only once." Shu spoke. Laito smiled happily while you screamed.

Let's just say Shu had a great birthday that night and Laito had his fun...while you...well....lets just say you were Shu's maid for a very long time.