Before You Read

Foreword

Love is beauty, growth, truth, and acceptance.

Love is also hurt, betrayal, lies, and sadness.

Love is wanting someone to love you for all that you are and all that you can be.

Love is hoping that the person you have opened yourself up to won't destroy your heart.

Love can make you the best person you could possibly become.

Love can leave you alone, desperate, but most of all broken.

Sadness of the soul and longing of the heart, love is a journey.

This Book

Because of the new way I'm trying to write in this series the chapters won't be too terribly long. There will be maybe 20-25 chapters and each will be 3 pages max. Sometimes I think books get so cluttered with information that it just drags on and on.  I don't want to do that to you guys, so I will keep it nice and simple.

There will most likely be no set date for updating. Because of the length of the chapters there won't be a long period though. I hope that school won't impede on this at all, but in all honesty it might. 

Information About This Series

I am so excited to be starting this series. There will hopefully be 3 or 4 books, the titles of which I'm still playing with. There may even be a prologue called Loving. At this point I'm not really entirely sure how this series will turn out. 

This series is an experiment for me. I'm trying to slowly teach myself how to write dialogue books and this is a half attempt. I'm not going to ask people to "be patient with me", because I want people to really give me feedback. I am really hoping that this book or series gains a little bit of traction, not because I want popularity but because this series is all about different kinds of relationships that ended. I really want to highlight that no matter how much you love someone and how the relationship ended that it can still really hurt and you can be haunted by it all.