7. Shudder

Some people are hurting so bad that you have to do more than preach a message to them. You have to be a message to them. -Unknown

Key:

Bold- Tall

Italic- Emily

Tall walks through the door of his and his girlfriend's apartment excitedly

"Honey, I'm home!"

He scrunches his face when he doesn't hear a response. His things get set down sloppily on the countertop and moves towards the kitchen. 

"Emily?"

"Emily, where are you."

Still no response. An empty living room greets him, and he worriedly rushes through all the rooms. 

Tall walks into her bedroom, and notices a cup on it's side with water circled around it. He pauses looks over at the ensuite. With caution he slowly steps over to the door, and listens. Soft sobs reverberate from inside. Not waiting a moment more Tall knocks and walks through the bathroom door, but stops quickly. 

At the toilet, slumped on the ground with her head at the base, is Emily. Tall drops everything and rushes towards her. Knees on the ground, hands rubbing circles on her back. 

"What happened? What's wrong?"

Emily looks up at him with eyes full of tears, tracks down her cheeks. A shudder and rack of sobs envelop her body as she lifts up her hand, blood covering it. Tall gasps and looks between her hand and her face.

"I... I... am-  was pre-"

A loud sob forces itself out of her and tears flood her face. 

"Th-There was p-pain... It... hurt"

Looking down, Tall first notices the blood that surrounds Emily and shudders. Small tears fall down his face, but he holds Emily's face in his hands anyways.

"We will get through this... together."

He touches their foreheads together, staring into her eyes. 

"You're not alone. You'll never be alone."

His arms wrap around her and he holds her as tears slide down both their faces. 

4/13/17 12:20 in Yearbook class

Hope y'all like this! I haven't posted in forever, but enjoy!