Chap 3

(TIME SKIP- brought to you by my lazy ass XD)

~you had just finished college and haven't seen mark for three years. You would never forget him though you guys were best freind and he had seen you threw everything. He knew about your life story and helped you through the painful memories of it. You and mark lost connection when you finished high school he went to cincinnati and you stayed behind. You thought you and mark  had something more than friendship for a bit but it was probably all in your head.

(Y/n) p.o.v

     You had just moved to L.A to piece together your life. They also had a pax prime convention with a pole that had some of your favorite youtubers. Jack, bob, wade, and your favorite markiplier (you don't know it's the same mark) you couldn't wait for it but you had a lot of unpacking to do before time. The city lights were the best part of LA you believed. The way they glimmered down on streets like a neon rainbow. You begin to unpack everything and only had one box left. Once you reached the bottom of it you saw a small envelope labeled 'the truth' you saw it was from mark to you. The moment you saw it your heart began to sink. Mark gave it to you before he left but you didn't have the guts to open it and forgot that it was there. Slowly you dug your finger under the envelope tab, almost about to open it but then your phone rang. You sat the envelope down on your desk and picked up the phone.
"Hello"
"Yes miss. (L/n) i called because you wanted a reminder for your bus"
"Oh yes! I almost forgot thank you"
"Your welcome"
You put the phone down and grabbed your favorite (F/c) jacket. You rushed down the stairs and climbed on the bus. It was eight at night and you payed to ride the bus just to see the city. You didn't plan to go anywhere until you saw a bright glowing nightclub called 'club instinct' you weren't much of a clubber but you were a sucker for anything pokemon and you were an instinct yourself so you decided to give it a try. When you walked in the smell of alcohol filled the air, you were only twenty two so you were fairly new to drinking. You took a seat at the bar and ordered a bloody marie. After a couple of drinks you felt light headed and not yourself. The room began to spin around and the last thing you remember was a tall figure asking if you were okay.
Your eyes felt really heavy as you attempted to open them and a sudden pain shot through your head. You opened your eyes and saw that you were looking out a window. Your head was still scrambled. Glancing over you saw a man about your age driving, everything was still blurry so you couldn't identify a face.    "hey are you alright there, you got pretty drunk" he said. The fact that you were in a car with a complete stranger didn't bother you. "Yeah I'm fine, shouldn't of had that last round" you laughed. "I know the feeling " he chuckled "so we're do you live so I can drop you off" he asked. Your mind was still foggy but you were able to conjure up your address. Something deep inside you felt like this was familiar but you couldn't pinpoint what. The sound of his husky voice, the dark black hair and kind warm smile. All of it seemed oddly normal. You finally arrived at your house, the living room lights were on so you must have forgotten to tune them off. "Thank you for the ride..Uhhh didn't quite catch your name" you said. "Oh sorry. Im...." his sentence was interrupted by your phone going off. The caller ID on the phone was (BFF/n). The man mumbled the words 'I'm sorry.' Your eyes widened and it all came together. Why everything seemed so familiar. Why it felt so normal to be in the car with him. IT WAS MARK! "I have to go" he said.You tried runing for the car but by the time you relized it had already taken off.

(A/n Welp sorry for leaving it had a cliff hanger but I was really exited to post this chapter on the fact she relized it was mark so oh well though you will deal. LOVE YAH ALL AND BUH BYE!!!~ Kylie