Chp 9

(A/n) so i know it's after Christmas but i have writers block and i just got a great idea on what to write

It was Saturday morning and you had to get up early to record with mark and cry. you checked your phone and had three messages from Mark. 

Mark: Just reminding you about today, we have everything already set up

Mark: I even have my Christmas decorations done with the extra time

Mark: We will be playing amnesia ;) 

'AMNESIA MY FAVERIOUT GAME!" you began to jump around with joy but then you scrolled up on the previous messages and remembered about the night before. your face turned a light pink. 'was he really flirting?' 'maybe he was just being nice'   

you began to get ready like normal but today you seemed a little more depressed than usual and you didn't know why. 'it's probably a phase and it will pass right?' you packed your bag and set off.

As you were driving you slowly felt your heart beat rise, quicker and quicker. your hands began to fidget. soon you weren't able to concentrate. your breath was heavy and fast. you pulled over and every little thing caught your attention. you were there but you didn't feel like it, you felt distant. you were like that for a few min until you calmed down just enough that it was manageable. 'anxiety, just normal anxiety' you sighed. and started your car once more. 

finally, you arrived at marks house. everything was decorated festively. Red and green all around you wanted to start singing but something caught your eye more like someone. a tall man with a striped green jacket and medium brown hair stood at marks door. he turned around swiftly and met with your eyes.

"Hey you must be (y/n) nice to meet you" the man was stunning his eyes matched perfectly with jacket.

you nodded "Yeah, you must be cry"  the man chuckled "heh~call my ryan, cry is my youtube name"  you smile and okay still having a bit of anxiety from before "shall we go inside?" finally mark met us at the door and as always he was looking as good as ever. he was wearing his red flannel with torn skinny jeans and black high tops. before you could realize you were staring and blushing Ryan snapped you out of your phase and oh boy did he have a smirk. 

(A/n)one i will be calling myself casper from now on and sorry it was super short but i about have to go to bed because i have school tomorrow but boy do i have a plan for next chapter buh bye! ~casper