Chapter 5

A/N Soo I just decided to go with George Weasley! I hope You Enjoy and  please vote and comment cause again, I really need the help and support. Also on the right is a picture of Elizabeth after she did her hair. :)

                                                              Elisia Baudelie XD

I woke up feeling groggy and slowly rising out of bed. I wonder of what happend last night was a dream.

"Elisia!!!! Guess what we are doing today!!!!"She was jumping up and down on her bed still wearing her Turquoise pajamas.

"Um no what?" Why would today be soo important..unless.

"Dont be stupid!!! We are going shopping for our supplies!! Dont you remember?" What the Bloody hell is she talking about.

"Uh noo? But I had a weird dream last night about us getting accepted to some school called hogwarts!" I  saw Lizzy looked at me like I was a Pshychopath.

"Elisia that wasn't a dream. It was real" Those words sounded like magic to me.

After minutes of my sitting there looking dumbfounded until I realized that my whole life is going to change. My mind flooded with pure 100% excitement!

I shot up and jumped in mid air. "Hurry up and get ready!!!" I was squeling and throwing my pillows at her.

"Okay okay! could you close that door and lock it so we can change." What would I do without my Lizzy.

So I walk over and quickly shut the door and lock it. I struted over to my bag and pulled out my neon green zebra skinny jeans and my Blue Breathe Carolina shirt. I quickly took of my bedtime clothes and slipped on my jeans and shirt.

Elizabeth of course wore a turquoise shirt and black shorts. I knew Elizabeth for so long that I could predict of what she was going to wear.

So i unlocked the door and ran over to the nearest bathroom and shut the door. I looked in the square shaped mirror and saw that same 11 year old girl from yesterday, but today she was a witch.

I Slowly and carefully flat ironed my hair and tried to find as much hair products as possible to make my hair spikey. After putting on my makeup I ran downstairs to find Elizabeth still not down. Usually all she does is comb her hair and shes done. She must want a good first impression. Elizabeth always tries to flirt with all the boys.

After sitting and waiting on her grey wornout couch I hear footsteps coming down the hall. I see Elizabeth

"Bloody Hell! Lizzy you look gorgeous!" I gaped at her as she walked by me with a sweet smile.

"Thanks buddy" she said.

So I didnt want to ruin her excitement so we quickly went outside and waited until her parents were ready. They both had the same facial expression as I did. they didnt say anything either. It was a silent ride to where ever we were going.

_________________________________________

After an hour or two we arrived in front of an old dodgy shop. It had an old black sign that said " The Leaky Cauldron" what an odd sort of name.

"Here we are!" Lizzy's dad squealed.

We got out of the tiny red car. Her dad swung open the door and hot air came rushing in my face.Both me and Elizabeth was coughing because of the dust and hot air. Elizabeth grabbed my hand, her hand seemed really sweaty. I wouldn't blame her for being nervous, We were about to enter a whole new different world.

Elizabeths dad lead us to a small room with brick walls. I saw him take out a stick looking thing and tap on the wall in an odd sort of pattern. All of a sudden the brick wall started opening. We all gasped to what we saw was a town.

"Welcome girls to Diagon Alley!"

We all stepped outside with Elizabeth still clinging to my hand. We saw a small brick street with all different witches and wizards with all colored robes. What a fascinating sight!

There were assorted  shops with cool windows and packed with witches and wizard from all around Europe!

"Now Girls we need to get to Gringotts the most safest bank in the Wizarding World." We kept walking until there was a building in the middle of the road it was made out of white marble.

As we enter the room it was a long room with an amazing chandelier in the middle, with tall desks lining up on each side. We were at no ordinary bank.