Chapter 4

A/N This the last chapter before I need an answer. Draco or George? Please comment and say Draco or geroge! Also vote and help with some Ideas for the next chapter :D Also here is another Picture of The Character Elisia.

I quickly shoved the letter and list back into the vanilla coloured envelope.I sighed. Then I saw Hagrid look over to where Elizabeth was hiding, I saw a faint smile.

"Hello Elizabeth I cant wait to See Yer at Hogwarts! I hope you get inter Gryfindor!" Elizabeth shot me a quick glance and then back to Hagrid.She seemed to start panicking.

Then after realising what happend Fury swept my mind.

"What! You got a letter and didnt tell your BESTFRIEND!" I Forgot that my Family was still in the room watching.

"Well, I...I got the letter yesterday and we were going to go get the supplies tomorrow...Sorry" She said under her breath.

I soon softed now realising that my bestfriend of 5 years was coming with me on this journey to Hogwarts. A smile came across my face.

"At least I got my bestfriend with me... I wouldn't survive without you" She chuckled. What would I do without my Lizzy.

Then Hagrid got up and took out a golden pocketwatch. "Blimey! Is that the time! Sorry Elisia but I have to get back to Hogwarts. I hope to see yer soon!" Hagrid gave us a small wave and a smile and walked out the door.

___________________________

It was 7 O 'Clock and everyone left except Lizzy. She helped me put away all my gifts and we just sat there talking about what Hogwarts was going to be like.Then my Mum came striding over to us and sat on our Navy blue couch.

"Elisia Darling... You are going stay the night  at Elizabeths house ok? and then  you are going shopping with them to get your supplies." Mum's eyes started to water.

"Awww mum please dont cry! I will see you during the Holidays! Plus term doesnt start until July 31st and its june 26th." I wouldnt blame her for crying. She raised me my whole entire life with my dad at work. I started to cry too.

" I know, but I'm just going to miss you soo much." Lizzy awkwardly slid out from the sofa and walked up the stairs to help me start packing.

________________________________________

So after and hour of crying...I finally left the house. Lizzy's house wasnt far, hers was just a block down. Its a little smaller but I thought her garden was gorgeous.It only had 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. She always envied my house.

We walked up the cobble stone path and rang the doorbell. Lizzys dad opened the door. They looked so much alike he had Blonde hair and Blue eyes and the same nose. Just like me and my dad.

"Hello Elizabeth darling, and hello Elisia. Maria just told me about your letter! I hope you enjoy Hogwarts as much as I did!" My mouth was hanging open at the thought that Lizzys dad went to Hogwarts and she didnt tell me.

"You went to hogwarts!!"

"Yep that means our little izzy here is a half-blood"  he said proudly with his arm wrapped around Lizzys shoulder.

"whats a half-blood?" He chuckled.

"Come on in and I'll Explain" So we walked into her 3 bedroom house. It smelled like apples and cinnimon. Inside was nicely decorated with paintings on the wall and a telly in the corner and a grey wornout couch in the middle.

I sat down along with Lizzy and her dad and he exlpained all about the different blood types.

"So I'm muggle-born?"

"Yep and izzy is half-blood" Wow there was alot to learn.

So we ate dinner.. which was smashing nosh. Then I quickly slipped on my usual bedtime clothes a tanktop and some pajama shorts and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

A/N Now I wont be writing anymore until you answer . Draco Or George?

                                                             Sincerely,

                                                             Elisia Baudelie XD