chapter 3

Jen

So when we walked in the club I saw a lot of bad ass females. Only one caught my eye tho. She was light skinned, stands at 5'4  at least and has dimples. Now that's my weakness.  I walked up and tapped her on her shoulder.
Me- Wassup, I'm Jennifer but call me Jen
???- I'm Tanya.
Me- Well u wanna get out of here and talk or sum 😏
Tanya - sure.
So I ended up taking her in the bathroom and we kinda talked but as I was talking I could see her looking at my lips and back up to my face.
Tanya- u are really sexy
Me: thanks ma.  U are too
Then out of no where she kissed me. And I kissed her back.  Soon it got heated and I had her on the sink. I took her shirt off and then her bra. I started kissin her neck and she let out some sexy ass moans. Then I sucked on one of her tits and caressed the other one. Then I switched. After I was done I moved down, kissin her stomach. I pulled down her skirt and took her panties off.  She was soaked 😘👅💦 so u know I had to get down to business.  First I stuck a finger in and started stroking in and out. Her sexy moans turned me on even more. Soon I inserted another finger and I moved in and out of her as fast as I can.
Tanya - yesss daddy fuuccck
Me- what's my name
Tanya - ughhh daddy!!
Then I took my fingers out and told her to spread her legs. I started licking her clit . Tryna tease her a lil bit.
Tanya - ssstoop teasing me daddy
Then I dug in like I was eating a cake. I kept goin in and out. Putting my tongue to work. I can tell she was at her peak so I stopped cause I didn't want her to cum yet. I inserted two fingers and went faster and faster.
Me- cum for daddy
Tanya- uggh imm about to....
And with no hesitation she came all over my fingers.  When we were done,  I washed my hands and said "That was great! " and I was about to walk out when she asked me a question.
Tanya - can we do this again sometime?
Me-  nah I'm good.  It was fun while it lasted ma.  See ya.
And I Walked out. I got a text from Jas.
Jas: u ready to go?
Me: yea. Just got me some pussy
Jas: my nigga!!  But come on. I'm finna text Bre and tell her too
Me- ight
As I was walking out I saw Bre talkin to some stud. Idk why but this feeling started to burn inside me. Like I was jealous or something but I ignored it and walked to the car.
.......................................................
How was it?
Sorry for not warning u about the sex part but I figured it would be a surprise. 
- Da Kid 😍🔗👿😉

Like 👍
Comment 💬
Vote ⭐