Birthday preparation/chapter 16

Jen

When  Danny and Cleo said that we ain't gotta worry about Nick anymore I was so happy. Now me and my baby can have some alone time but right now I need to plan out Bre 's surprise birthday party.  I need help because her birthday is tomorrow so we gotta plan out what we gon do. Everyone was already here so I decided to have a meeting outside since Bre was still asleep upstairs.

Me:  Ok so you all know that my baby's birthday is tomorrow.  I'm planning her a surprise birthday party so Ima need everyone to play a part in helping me prepare this.
Danny: ight fam. Tell us what we have to do
Me: Jas, I need you to go out and get the cake and party decorations. Make sure the cake says "happy 21st bday Bre " and the decorations don't need to be all girly  and get ice cream too 
Jas: I gotcha
Me: Dee, Ima need you to go buy her new clothes, and new shoes that just came out. Get about 2 or three pair
Dee: alright bro.
Me: Cleo, since you can cook really well, I want you to make her favorite food. There's no need for me to tell U cause U should know.
Cleo: alright fam
Me: and last but not least, Danny Ima need you to take Bre out tomorrow and don't bring her back until I text U and tell U too. That will give us enough time to get everything together and all the decorations put up. Can you handle that?
Danny:  I think I could manage
Me :  and Ima go out and get her a special gift which will be from me.  Everybody got it?
All: yea
Me: Well go ahead and start getting everything and make sure y'all don't let her see them or she'll know something is up.
Danny: aight J. Come on y'all
Me: and one more thing
Jas: what is it?
Me:  if she calls and asks what yall are doing come up with some kind of alibi and make it believable so she won't suspect anything
Danny: ight fam we gotcha
Me: ight now let's go

I believe this is gonna be a birthday she won't forget.
.............................................................
Bre

I woke up to the sun beaming in my face. I look at the clock and it reads 12:15. Dam I slept a long ass time but I slept good tho. So I got up got and got in the shower. When I got out I decided to put on something simple since it's still kinda early.  I put on my Nike  sports bra and boxers,  a black tank top and black basketball shorts. After I was done I walked downstairs to watch tv. I am also excited because tomorrow is my birthday and I don't know what to expect.  I was home alone so I decided to call Jen to see where they were. She picked up after the first ring.

Conversation
J: hey babe wassup
Me: where are you guys?  I'm kinda bored
J: oh we are just out hooping at the gym.  We'll be home shortly
Me: Ok babe well hurry home. I'm bored and I miss you
J: Ok bae I'm on my way. Love you
Me: love you too

End of conversation

Well,  I guess I'll just watch tv til Jen gets home.  I can't wait til tomorrow. A nigga finna be 21 bitch!!!!!
.............................................................
Jen

I'm at the mall looking for something that she would like. Dee is here with me since she had to get Bre some new clothes and shoes. I decided to get her chain with her name on it. She'S gonna love it cause she's always wanted one of these but couldn't find one at any store.
Dee: yo Jen I got her clothes and im looking at the shoes now. What size shoe does Bre wear again?
Me: nigga you knew her since we were little and you forgot her shoe size?
Dee: she's growing my nigga.  I can't keep up with her shoe size like U can now what's her shoe size?
Me: that's pathetic and she wear a size 7 and a half.
Dee: see, that wasn't so hard was it.
Me: whatever

When we were about to pay for everything,  Bre called me. I answered quickly cause she gets irritated when I don't answer
Me:  hey babe Wassup
Bre: where are you guys?  I'm kinda bored
Me: oh we are just out hooping at the gym.  We'll be home shortly
Bre: well hurry home. Im bored and I miss you
Me:Ok bae I'm on my way.  Love you
Bre:love you too.

Then she hung up. While I was on the phone Dee paid for everything and put the bags in the car.
Dee: was that Bre?
Me: yea had to come up with a lie so she wouldn't know what we were doing.
Dee: aww. Well the party is gonna be at my house since Bre stays with you so Ima drop U off and take the car to my house to take everything up. Tomorrow Jas is gonna come pick U up and we gon start getting everything ready
Me: alright fam.  I gotcha. Bre is really gonna be surprised. Cant wait to see the look on her face.
Dee: neither can I.  We here fam. See you tomorrow
Me: ight.

As soon as I walked through the door, Bre practically tackled me to the floor. She must've really missed me.
Bre: baeeee!!! I missed you. How dare you leave me alone?
Me: I'm sorry bae. U were sleep and I didn't wanna wake you.
Bre: it's fine.  What U wanna do tho bae
Me: Netflix and chill sounds nice right now
Bre: Ok babe I'll  order pizza and pick a movie.  Go change into something comfortable
Me:  ok babe gimme a kiss

After we kissed I went upstairs and changed into some basketball shorts and a tank top. I went back downstairs and saw that Bre had picked out a movie and ordered pizza.  This is what I've been wanting to do for a while.
Me: I'm back babe
Bre: alright come on
Me:  what we watching?
Bre: Maid in Manhattan (it's a good movie )
Me: alright

~1 hour and 20 minutes later.

The movie was finally over. That was actually a good movie. I looked at Bre to see that she was  sleep so I turned off the tv and carried her up to our  room. I took off my shorts,  leaving me in my boxers. After I laid Bre in bed I laid behind her and wrapped my arms around her.
Bre: goodnight babe
Me: goodnight beautiful

Soon I heard light snoring from Bre so I knew she was asleep.  Soon after,  I joined her and went to sleep. Tomorrow is gonna be a great day.
.............................................................
How was it?

Are y'all ready for Bre's surprise party?

Let me know what yall think!!

~Da kid😘😘👦👿💦🌈