Bre's birthday party/chapter 17

Jen
So today is Bre's birthday and I can't wait to get started. It's now 5:30 and the party will start at 7:00 . I decided to call Danny to see is she's ready for her part.

Conversation
Danny: yo wassup fam
Me: you ready for your part in this?
Danny: yea. I'm on my way. Tell Bre to get ready.
Me: ight fam
Danny: ight
End,of conversation

I walked upstairs to see Bre scrolling through her phone. I could see that she got some birthday posts because she was smiling.
Me: happy birthday babe
Bre: thanks babe (kisses Jen )
Me: get ready. Danny decided that she wants to take you out so she can get to know you better.
Bre: she could've done that when she first got here but Ok babe
Me: love U
Bre: love you too

~15 minutes later

Danny came a got Bre a few minutes ago so now it's time to start getting the surprise party ready. I headed over to Dee's house cause that's where the party is being held. When I got there most of the stuff was already in place. I just helped with the decorations and stuff.
Dee: yo j!! Where do you want me to put her gifts? (Even though everyone had something to do, everyone bought her something)
Me: find a table and sit them on it.
Dee: ight.
Me: yo Cleo how's the food coming
Cleo: just fine. She's gonna fall in love with this lasagna. (Her favorite food)
Me: you know it. Jas did you get the cake?
Jas: yea fam. Its dope too. I believe she's gonna like it.
Me: that's good

~1 hour later

So we we're finally done with the decorations and setting everything up. It was 5 minutes to 7 so I decided to text Danny and tell her to bring Bre to Dee's house.
Me: Danny where y'all at
Danny: we're at the ice cream shop now. I took her to the movies. The movie lasted about an hour and a half. Are y'all ready?
Me: yea bring her to Dee's house
Danny: ight fam
Me: ight

Now we just gotta wait til they get here. We turned off all the lights and got in our positions.
............................................................
Danny

So today is Bre's birthday and it's time for me to put my part in action. I'm taking her to the movies and then the ice cream shop. Ima make sure the movie lasts at least an hour and something so the squad can put up the decorations and stuff. I pulled up in the driveway and waited for Bre to come out. When she finally did, she got in the car and we were off.
Me:happy birthday cousin in law
Bre: thanks fam. so where are we going
Me:to the movies and then the ice cream shop.
Bre: cool but why are we going tho?
Me: uh... because it's your birthday silly
Bre: if U say so haha

Almost spilled the beans. The whole car ride was silent except for the radio playing. We finally pulled up to the movies. Once we got out the car, I locked the doors and we went inside .
Me: what movie do you wanna see
Bre: umm how about The Bride of Chucky?
Me: Ok.

I'm not really a fan of Chucky but since she wanted to watch it, I might as well watch it with her. Well, here we go

~1 hour later

The movie was finally over. It was now 6:03. The party starts at 7 but Jen is gonna let me know when to bring her so Ima just wait for the text. After we left the movies, we went to the ice cream shop. She got vanilla and I got chocolate. When we ordered, we took a seat and started talking. While we were talkin I received a text from Jen.
Jen: yo Danny where yall at?
Me:we're at the ice cream shop now. I took her to the movies. The movie lasted about an hour and a half. Are y'all ready?
Jen: yea bring her to Dee's house
Me: aight fam
Jen: ight
End if conversation

Me : You wanna head to Dee's house.
Bre: yea haven't seen her in a while anyway. Let's go
Me: ight

So we left the ice cream shop and was on our way to Dee's house. When we pulled up to her house, we got out and headed towards the door. I let Bre go first. And as soon as she opened the door and turned on the lights..........
Everyone: SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRE!!
.............................................................
Bre
Everyone: SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRE!

I was shocked. I couldn't believe they had a surprise party for me. To be honest I'm really happy. Now it's time to turn up with my niggas.
Jen: happy birthday babe.
Me: thanks bae. But how did y'all do all this in one day?
Jen: we been planning while you were sleep and here we are.
Me: well it's amazing. Thanks bae and thanks to everyone who helped out. Now let's turn up!!!
Everyone: YEAHH!!!

~2 hours later ~

I enjoyed myself today. I had a lot of presents and just really enjoyed spending time with my family and friends. Everyone was leaving so it was just me, Jen, danny and the rest of the crew. We cleaned up the house and afterwards, Danny and the rest of the crew were about to leave.
Danny: I enjoyed myself y'all. This was a nice ass party.
Jen: I'm glad u did cuz. When y'all leaving?
Cleo: right now actually.. our flight got moved up to tonight. So we're on our way to the air port. We'll miss you guys and don't be afraid to hook us up .
Me: we won't. See you guys soon.
Danny: alright cuz. Love y'all.
Me: we love U too.

After they left, Dee and Jas left. It was just me and Bre.

Me: I have another surprise for U
Bre: and what is that baby
Me: this....

I leaned in a kissed her passionately. She licked my bottom lip for entrance which I allowed. Our tongues fought for dominance which I won. I picked her up bridal style and took her to our room. I sat her on the bed and started taking her pants off. I then stuck my hand in her boxers. She was already soaked. I could hear her moan a little but I want her ass to scream. I inserted a finger and went deep inside her. Pretty soon she was moaning loud asf.
Bre: fuuuucckkk papi!!
Me: U like that

She nodded. I could feel her walls tighten around my fingers so I knew she was at her peek.
Bre: I'm about to cuum
Me: go ahead baby

And with that she came all over my fingers. I licked them and went in the closet to get my strap. I stripped and got my strap adjusted. I went back in the room, and saw Bre playing with herself. It turned me on. I went over to her and put in work.

Let's just say, when I'm done with her, her legs will feel like jello😏😏🔥💦😘
.............................................................
There you go guys!!!

Chapter 17 finally posted!!!

Did U like it ??

Like 👍
Vote ⭐
Comment 💬

~da. Kid 😍🔥👿😘😏