chapter 13

Danny

Well it's about time I got my own P.O.V in this dam story. Hahaha but let me stop.  Me and Cleo just arrived in Georgia, where my cousin Jen stays.  She called us and told everything that went down with this dyke ass nigga Nick. So we decided to pull up on Jen first and check on her and our cousin law.

Rings doorbell

Me:Wassup fam!
Cleo:  how's it going peanut
Jen : Wassup cuz!! Dam it's been a while.
Me: yes it has now where my cousin in law at
Jen: oh yea and come on in fam. Make yourselves comfortable. Aye baby!  My cousins are here.  Come downstairs
Bre: hey y'all. Its a pleasure to meet you guys finally
Me: the pleasure's all mine
Cleo:  nice to meet you to fam
Jen:  now come on so we can handle business.

~1 hour later

We just got done talking about what we was gon do. Jen wanted me and Cleo to stop by her house and pay her a visit. She didn't want us to kill her.  Just torture her and get her to leave them alone. We figured that we was gon do that in a few days. But as for now, a nigga tired asf.

Me: yo Jen!  Where can I sleep
Jen: its two guest rooms here for you and Cleo.  Just pick a room upstairs fam
Me: ight. I'm finna hit the sack fam.
Jen: aight

As soon as I went to the room I just threw my bag in the corner and jumped in the bed and went to sleep.
.............................................................
~Two days later

Jen

When my cousins came , I felt some kind of relief. I knew that Nick will finally leave us alone once and for all. It's only been two days since Cleo and Danny came and they said they we're gonna go to her house tomorrow  to handle it. It made me and Bre happy. Speaking of Bre, her birthday is coming up and I wanna do something special for her. She finna be 21 and I can't wait.  I went to the living room to see her getting to know my cousins better.
Cleo: well look who finally decided to come downstairs
Danny:  you've always been a lazy motherfucker.
Me: man stfu. And let me sit next to my gf

They both raised their hands in surrender. Weak ass niggas.

Me: so when is this plan going down?
Cleo:  well we gotta go back home in a few days because we are in a gang and we basically run it
Me: dam I forgot all bout that
Danny:  yea so we probably gotta do this plan a little early.
Me:  well do what y'all have to fam and make sure she don't mess with us anymore.
Cleo: we gotcha cuz but we finna see what kinda females y'all got around here. We'll be back soon.
Me: y'all still the same. I bet y'all tryna fuck somethin
Danny:  U already know.  See y'all later
Me: ight.

When they left Bre jumped on my lap and started kissing me. I kissed back and soon as I did that, things got heated. I picked her up and took her to our room. I sat her on the bed and started strippin her. As I was kissing her I slid my hand in her boxers and started rubbing her clit. She was soaked.  Her moans were sexy asf.
Bre: ugh.... fuck papi
I soon stuck a finger in and started thrusting in her fast and hard asf. I could feel her walls tighten so I knew she was almost at her peak.
Bre:  ohhh...mmm...fuck papi... I'm about to cum..
Me:  nah hold it for me baby I ain't finished yet.

I took my finger out and went to the closet to get  my strap. Bre finna get  the business.  When I came back, her eyes widened. I guess it was because of how big it was. I hovered over her and asked was she ready. She hesitantly nodded and I slowly stuck it in. I heard her whimper and I went in and out of her soaked pussy slow so she could get used to it.
Bre:  go..  go faster baby

She didn't have to tell me twice. As soon as she said that I sped up the pace and when I did her moans turned into screams.
Bre: ahhh... fuuuuccck papi
Me: U like that don't U.
She nodded while she was moaning loud asf. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head so I could tell that she was finna cum. I slowed down the pace a little bit and whispered in her ear:
Me: cum for daddy

And soon after,  all of her sweet juices came out. I went down and licked it all up. As soon  as I was done, I gave her a kiss so she can taste herself. 
Bre:  that was great baby
Me: yea I know and U were too
Bre:  but it's your turn
Me:  huh
Bre:  U know what I'm talking about

Oh shit.

30 minutes later

I didn't know Bre was so freaky. But it's sexy and I like it. She put it down on a nigga.  I think she gave it to me more than I gave it to her. But that don't matter.  I love her. And she tired my ass out.
Bre: you liked that didn't you
Me: hell yea. U wore my ass out but I did the same to you so we're even
Bre: U taste good baby
Me: ik I do. Now let's go to sleep
Bre: Ok. Goodnight baby
Me: goodnight

And we fell asleep naked. I wrapped my arms around her waist and dozed off. Best night ever.
.............................................................

How was it?

Did you like the sex scene?

Are you ready for Danny and Cleo to beat up Nick?

Like 👍
Comment 💬
Vote ⭐

~Da kid  😍😍💦🌈🏀👅