Chapter 2

Bre

When I saw Jen come out her house, I was thinking " damm". She may not be sfs but she sure is fine asf. She had on blue and white everything.  Lord, she sure knows how to dress. Wait,  what am I thinking.  Jen is just my friend I knew since forever.
Jen: wassup y'all.  Y'all ready to hit this strip club?
Dee: hell yea,  I'm finna find me a fine ass girl to fuck.
Jas: u ain't gotta tell me twice.  I heard that strippers are freaky asf when it comes to sex.
Jen: u already know. Idc if I'm single.  It's been a while since I had that pussy.  I need to get some tonight.
Jas: my nigga!!  Bre Wassup with u. U straight?
Bre: uh... yea I'm fine.
That broke me out of my thoughts because I was just staring at Jen. She's so beautiful but when she said she finna get some pussy tonight,  it kinda hurt me. She probably don't like me like that anyway.
Jen: u sure u ok Bre. U havent said a word since I got in the car.
Bre: im fine. I just need to find a sexy ass stud to talk to or sum.
Jen: Ok.  Just checking bro.
I just wish that I can tell her about my feelings toward her but I don't wanna be rejected so I'm just gon find someone to take my mind off of her.

20 minutes later

We finally arrived at the club.  And when we walked in,  all eyes were on us. Some girl came up to me and asked if I wanted to dance with her. I turned her down.  I then turned around to see that Dee,  Jas,  and Jen all had girls in their faces. I guess I'll just have a drink. When I went to the bar I asked for a shot of tequila.  While I was waiting,  a stud came a sat beside me. She looked at me and smiled.
???- hi
Me- hi
???- my name is Nicole but u can call me nick
Me- my name is Brianna but call me Bre
Nick- well Bre,  what are u doing sitting all alone?
Me- well my friends are too busy partyin with those girls and I am sfs. So I figured I would just sit here since nobody else here is sfs
Nick - yes there is. I'm sfs. And I understand.  I came here with my Bro but she somewhere with these lil hoes.
Me- (laughs) well tell me about yourself
Nick - Ok
As she told me about herself, I was beginning to think that she might be the one. We talked for about an hour and then I got a text from Jas.
Jas: we're heading out. Come on before u get left
Me: Ok.

I told Nick that I had to go and she asked for my number. I gave it to her and she saved her name as Papi 😏😘😘👅
Me: see you around Nick and I'll text u later
Nick- alright ma. See u later.
We hugged and I left to meet with the rest of the crew.
Best night ever.
..................................................
Let me know what u think.
Like 👍
Comment 💬
Vote ⭐