chapter 14

Bre

I woke up next to my baby Jen and we we're completely naked. As I thought about it, everything that happened last night came back to me. I gave Jen the D and I could tell she never got strapped down before because she was tight asf but hey I loosened it up. But anyways,  I decided to get out of bed and take a shower but as soon as I tried to stand, I fell to the floor.  I heard laughing so I knew it was Jen.

J: I made yo legs numb didn't I?  Haha
Me: haha whatever. But U need to get up and shower.  We gotta talk to Danny and Cleo to see what time they going to handle Nick.
J: can I shower with you? I won't try nothing babe. I'm kinda sore myself
Me: yea come on

~15 minutes later ~

When we got out the shower we got dressed. I decided to wear my playboy sports bra and boxers with my black shirt that says " #1PUSSY EATER" in white. I put on my white cargo shorts and black and white Air Jordans. I put my hair in a ponytail since I always wear a bun. I put on my white snapback and I was done. After that I decided to see what my baby was wearing. When I walked in the bathroom, I saw Jen and may I add she was swagged out. She had on a red shirt that says #MONEYGANG in tan. She had on tan cargo shorts and red vans. Her hair was in a ponytail and she had on a tan snapback. I guess she saw me checkin her out cause she said something.

J: you like what U see?
Me: Yeaa but come on. We gotta go see where Danny and Cleo at cause they aren't in the guest rooms 
J: Ima call Danny and see where they at. In the meantime just chill babe.
Me: alright 

I just decided to roll up a joint and just watch tv until Danny and Cleo gets here.
.............................................................
Jen

When Bre left , I called Danny to see where they were.

Danny: hello
Me: where y'all at fam?
Danny: we on our way to Nick's house to do our job
Me: oh okay fam. Y'all coming back to the house afterwards
Danny: yea we got a spare key
Cleo: Wassup fam!! We finna beat this nigga ass
Me: haha Cleo U stupid and ight.  Me and Bre finna go out then. The doors will be locked. Call us if y'all need anything
Danny:  ight fam.
Me: ight

End of conversation

Well since they were already on their way I decided to take Bre to the movies if she was up to it.

Me: hey babe.  Wanna go to the movies
Bre: sure but where is Danny and Cleo?
Me:  they are on their way to Nick's house
Bre: ok. I hope everything goes as planned but let's go.
Me: it will babe.  Let's go.

As we got in the car,  I couldn't help but to think about Danny and Cleo. I hope that they make it out okay and that Nick doesn't try anything stupid. 
.............................................................
Sorry. Had to cut this chapter short so I can get to the next chapter which will be about Danny and Cleo torturing Nick. After that chapter Nick won't be in the book anymore and nothing bad will happen.

You ready for Nick to be out the picture?

How is the book so far?

What do you think of Danny and Cleo?

Let me know what U guys think!!! 

~Da kid😘😘🔐👿💦🌈💦