Chapter 1

My face went bright red in anger.

He was breaking up with me?

No.

This could not be how it ended.

I texted right back at him trying to make it sound like I was spitting at him.

(PS S stands for Sage and G stands for the guy she's breaking up with.)

S: I am done with you. You were- correction are the worst guy EVER!

G: Sage I'm breaking up with you!

My eyes stung with tears but I was determined. I could not show him that I was weak.

S: You know what Gray?

G: WHAT? WHAT SAGE? WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR F***ING DELICATE FEELINGS!

S: I never wanna see your ugly ass face ever again.

G: FINE! SEE IF I CARE! YOU WERE THE WORST GIRLFRIEND EVER!

I squinted at my phone. Bye Gray.

I typed in my last emoji

S: 😠

and deleted his contact forever.

I would never see Gray's mean text's again. Then my tears flooded over me. I sobbed into my pillow. Me and Gray had been together almost 5 months. I had even planned something for the 5 month anniversary. I had saved up 120 dollars for him. He had meant the world to me. But I apparently I wasn't the world to him. He had been so nice then out of the blue he had argued with me and it was over as if it had never begun. I got out of my bed and went downstairs. I grabbed a tub of ice cream out of the freezer, grabbed a box of tissues and sat down on the couch to watch some YouTube.

Hey I'm cliche so what?

Just as my favorite Youtuber started her video my brother walked in the house.

"Hey Sage I was wondering if-what happened?" He asked as he saw my red eyes and the tub of ice cream.

"Nothing Finn j-just nothing." I stuttered.

"No it's not nothing Sage. You're eyes are red and you're eating your sad ice cream" he exclaimed. I looked at my ice cream seeing that it was the french vanilla flavor that I ate after sad things happened. It was sadly (ha sadly get it. :D) almost out since my beloved cat snowball had died a couple days ago.

I sighed.

"Ok. Gray broke up with me." I whimpered.

"WHAT?" Finn yelled and stormed out of the house before I could explain. Poor Finn. Gray was one of my brother's friends. I mean they were sorta close but not too much until we started to date.

I heard my mom walk downstairs and I tried (and failed) to hide the sad ice cream.

"Oh honey I heard you! I always had a bad feeling about Gray" She confessed and I held back my tears. She was right. Gray had argued with me before but we had always forgiven each other. Not this time. My mom sat down beside me and hugged me until I felt better.

"I'm good now, thanks mom." I yawned. I was so thankful it was Saturday.

"Ok hun let's get you to bed. It's a school day tomorrow." She sighed.

What? UGH! I had messed up my days again. I groggily went upstairs and immediately passed out on my bed not ready for school tomorrow and facing Gray.

---