Chapter 6

I walked around the house searching for something to eat. There had to be something!
Cereal, Pop-tarts, Pizza, anything!

"Hmmmm..." Cyan mumbled looking through a cabinet.

"What?" I asked trying to look over his shoulder but failing immensely. 

"Heh. Potato." He mumbled under his breath.

"What was that? I asked placing my hands on my hips even though he wasn't looking at me.

"I said do you want granola." He snickered and held a box of granola that I didn't realize we had.

"Yes. I do want granola! I'm starving over here if you didn't notice!" I yelled and he threw the box at me. I caught it,

barely.

After pouring myself a giant bowl full of granola I started to eat it with my hands. 

"Seriously? No milk?" Cyan asked as he started to pour the last bit of milk into his granola as if it was cereal.

"HEY! I was saving that milk for my coffee!"I shouted at him hitting his shoulder.

"Well too bad. Use cream." He snarked and sat at our island that was in the center of our kitchen. 

Oh. 

We had cream?

"Meh I don't feel like making coffee." I said and slid into the chair next to him. He laughed at me then a awkward silence came over us. I was about to say something when the front door opened and we both turned towards it seeing Finn come in.

"Hey Finn where were you?" Cyan asked sliding over to him and I almost burst out laughing. He looked like Micheal Jackson.

"No where Cyan..." Finn responded trying to escape Cyan.

"Nope tell me where you were or else I will bring you down" Cyan smiled and Finn sighed.

"With Hazel..." He muttered.

"HA I KNEW IT!" I shouted standing up and doing a little happy dance. 

"Oh my god same Sage!" Cyan shouted in a girly voice joining me in my weird lil dance.

I laughed out loud at how ridiculous we looked. 

"Okay what happened between you two since I was gone?" Finn asked his eyebrows raised sky high.

"Well we got married, had 5 kids and died so yeah how 'bout you?" Cyan lectured sarcasm in every word and I laughed behind my hand.

"Ha Ha." Finn said and dragged himself upstairs. 

"Oh I gotta go. See you hun!" Cyan yelled and rushed out the door.

I smiled. 

Cyan is the best. 

---

I know short chapter I just wanna say I'm doing a longer one next and I wanna say just pretend that all the kids (except Finn) are freshman's okay? I just didn't like them as 8th graders. Finn is still staying the same age. Also who is your favorite character? You have to choose between:

1.) Sage

2.) Finn

3.) Cyan

4.) Hazel

It's your vote! Post in the comments below and I'll see you peeps later! BYE!