Chapter 17

(S) 

It had been a few days since the concert and I felt like crap. Today I was going to move to Cyan's class or better well known as honors. I hadn't even kissed, hugged, EVEN TALKED to him for 3 days. 

3 days in hell.

But I had a bad feeling as I turned the opposite way to the new class.

Okay Sage you've got this. What could really go wrong?

Oh but I was so wrong. 

As I walked in the door creaked and I almost winced. That was painful. All the heads turned towards me. Why did my previous teacher have me move in the middle of 8th period? I faked a smile and looked for familiar faces (well other then Cyan's of course which would be avoided at all costs). I spotted a couple people I knew slightly but other than them that was it. I coughed lightly and the teacher spun around. 

"Oh!" She shouted seeming a little surprised. I raised an eyebrow. Did she forget?

"Um students we have a new student joining our class. Please everybody welcome Sage." She exclaimed and some students clapped. Others laughed. 

"Okay Sage you may sit wherever you please! I will fill you in on what we're doing in a second" She cheered and went back to looking for something. Now was the hard part. Do I sit next to someone I know? Do I make the sacrifice a of sitting next to random kids or annoying ones? Should I sit next to Cyan? I looked across all the tables. I saw the teacher look up at me. 

"Do you not know anyone here?" She asked. I was about to answer when she interrupted me.

"Well you can sit next to Cyan then. He's helpful.. sometimes.." She muttered and the kids who heard here laughed and shouted things like 'boom roasted'.  I gulped. 

Really fate?? REALLY?

I dragged myself over to the table that was filled with boys. Lucky me. I only knew Cyan there so it was even better (hint: sarcasm). I plumped myself in the empty seat next to Cyan ( lucky me again.. -_-). 

"Hey get away! You have cooties!" One boy laughed. I stuck out my tongue. I swear, these boys are all 7 years old. 

"So your the well known Sage?" Another boy flirted and my face went red. Had Cyan told them? I l looked over franticly to Cyan who seemed to not notice.I shoved his shoulder and he looked up. He looked around and then (as if a light bulb had flickered on) his eyes widened with realization. 

"Oh...Sorry" Cyan whispered and all the other boys cracked up into laughter. The teacher shushed us. 

"Sorry Mrs. Rafolowitz! We were trying to help Sage catch up and get to know each other." The same boy as before yelled and some people snickered. 

"Okay.. Well since you all know me then I need to know all of your names." I asked crossing my arms. 

"Okay then! I'm Damion. Damion Wayne." The kid who had first said 'hi' snickered and I shook my head. "But it is actually Dameion." He explained seriously. 

"I'm Chase." The other boy who had spoke before laughed. 

"And I'm your new boyfriend. Parker, nice to meet you." One boy flirted as he literally slid to the table from the doorway. 

"No thanks." I laughed.

"Yeah man she's off limits. That's Cyan's girl Sage!" Chase sassily warned. Parker jumped backwards right into his seat. 

"Your Sage?" Parker asked looking me up and down. 

"Yes. Were you expecting something?" I asked raising my eyebrows.