Chapter 11

(THE PIC ABOVE IS SAGE!)                                                                                    

(C)

I woke up with blue in my face. 

Ugh stupid hair.

I swept it away and got up, stretching until my arms almost touched the ceiling. 

"CYAN ARE YOU AWAKE?" I heard my sis shout from the stairs. 

"CECILIA SHUT UP!" I yelled. My older sister was annoying sometimes. I mean could she not yell at me at this time? I heard the pat-pat of Cecilia's footsteps behind me.

"Oh great, cause I need help with makeup!" She panted holding onto my shoulder.

"Makeup? I don't know how to do makeup!" I complained and shrugged off her hand.

"Oh. I just assumed since you have been hanging out with that girl a lot recently.. oh what's her name?" Cecilia asked, plopping down onto my bed. 

"Sage." I blushed. 

"Ah yes! Sage." She winked and my face darkened. "So shouldn't you at least know a little bit on some things? I'm having trouble with one look.." She pouted.

"What's the look?" I questioned, curious of what it was.

"Oh it's a smokey eye. I keep trying it but I can't get it down!" Cecilia whined.

"Oh I don't even know what your talking about. Plus Sage doesn't wear makeup that often, only slight blush." I explained. I saw Cecilia raising her eyebrows at me with interest.

"So are you two like a thing now?" She asked standing up.

"N-NO!" I stuttered my face red.

"Omg you are!" She fangirled.

"No. Cece we aren't a thing. I promise. I mean I did kiss her but.." I muttered and Cecilia rushed over to me.

"WAIT- WHAT!" She exclaimed and shook me for answers.

"NOTHING!" I screamed backing away from her.

"Oooo! My lil bro has kissed a girl!" She shrieked, hugging me. I sighed and hugged her back. 

"Yeah whatever.." I sighed and she pulled away.

"Does she not like you?" She questioned.

"I dunno.." I muttered and Cecilia looked at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"I'm calling her." She fangirled and ran downstairs. 

Oh crap.

----