Chapter 21

ONE YEAR INTO THE FUTURE!

---

I felt a light hand on shoulder as I walked down the crowded corridors of the high school. 

"Hello darling." Cyan sang and I chuckled. We had been dating for a year now. It was pretty impressive may I say. Usually couples only last 1 to 2 weeks. I mean I'm still pretty shocked. 

"Hi Cyan." I laughed and turned around towards him. I stood on my tip toes and gave him a light kiss on the cheek. 

"Thank you for making my day better, hun." Cyan smiled. We walked hand in hand further down the hallway. We passed by Gray, who was leaning against his locker talking to someone. He turned over to me and looked almost shocked. I smiled back. He was out of my mind forever. Then as we passed more students I saw Scarlet walking with the freshman. She had stayed in freshman year since she had gotten horrible grades. She looked over at me and narrowed her eyes. I turned away from her. She didn't get the happiness of making me sad. Nothing could bring me down. 

Life can bring a lot down on you.

Breakups,

Jerks, 

and just moments you want to forget. 

But among all the coal you always seem to find a diamond.

Cyan was my diamond that had brought me everything that I now know. 

And honestly I don't think there will ever be,

One Last Emoji.

---

WHOOP! I did it! HUZZAH! 

The clip I used was the ending of the Breakfast Club. I know that it spoils but it was sorta perfect for this ending. I love the Breakfast Club so. :D I dunno why I chose it..

Anyways CONGRATS! You made it! 

I really hope you enjoyed this. I worked super hard on it. 

Thanks,

The Cyage Club.