Chapter 14

(S)

The concert was approaching quickly and I felt that we weren't ready. We hadn't been really..

concentrating. 

Let me just say ever since that kiss happened I think it set off a chain reaction. From that day on it had almost been like the a loop where the same day kept happening until the singing part didn't even happen. 

So pretty much singing turned into kissing...

Yeah. I'm the worst. 

What was even worse was that school was awkward as crap. We usually avoided each other more and more as the singing got minimized. It has just become even worse than before. Today I had found out that I was being moved to honors for Language Arts and Social Studies . Honors was a level higher than average and I was pretty stoked. I mean I had gotten smarter, so, go me! 

But the there are two downsides.

One is that I will miss my class now. I love my LA/SS class. I have made a lot of friends and the teacher is awesome. He lets us listen to music while doing homework/work, we watch cool videos, and he isn't too strict or annoying. At least the honors teacher was really nice too so that was a plus. But I still would miss this class.

Now the second problem is the

worst

thing 

ever.

I found out that Cyan is in the same class as me. 

Yeah.

I knew I needed to tell him and soon.

---

Cyan and I were walking down the sidewalk that led to my house. We were going to 'sing' again today. I had to make sure I told him about honors and we needed to actually sing. The concert was only one week away

"Hey Cyan I need to talk to you for a second." I muttered whilst fiddling with the keys to the front door. 

"Mhm? What is it?" He whispered in my ear and I shuttered. I knew he was grinning. He always did this now. I kept fumbling with the keys until they ended up dropping out of my sweaty hands. I always was nervous now. I never knew if Finn would be home so it was frightening every day. What would he do if he found Cyan with me? I mean we weren't dating. We were something in-between friends and dating. We just weren't there yet. I sighed and bent down to grab the keys. This time I found the right key easily and the door opened swiftly. A sigh of relief escaped from lips. That could have taken much longer knowing me. 

"So Cyan what I wanted to say was-" I tried to say but was interrupted by the door slamming and locking shut. 

"Oh sorry babe. Keep going." He replied, softly taking off his shoes. 

Babe!?

I almost fangirled. 

"I'm moving up to honors." I squeaked. Cyan's head swiveled to face me. 

"Which class?" He fretted. 

"Mrs.Luna.." I squeaked again. 

"Well whatever." Cyan sighed. 

"What? You're not in the slightest worried?" I asked my hands shaking. 

"Nope. This only means I can spend more time with you." He stated and suddenly I was off the ground and upside down. 

"AH! Cyan. Let. Me. Down." I frowned. 

"Not until you smile." He laughed. 

I fake smiled but that just caused me to laugh. 

"There we go!" Cyan laughed and threw a screaming me on the couch.

"CYAN! SO RUDE!" I yelled and got up dusting my pants. Again Cyan surprised me with a peck on the cheek. My legs got wobbly. He was the dream, I had to admit it.

"Okay Sage. Enough of joking around. We need to actually sing. I mean the concert is only in one week." Cyan sighed. I nodded. 

Back to business as usual. 

---

YAY! Good chapter I have to say. I do indeed like how it's going. 

Also shoutout to Jazzy_M_P (who you should follow and read her story) who made this work of art:

ITS BOOTYFUL! 

Anyways thanks for reading and PEACE!