chapter 1

hey guys, so this is my second story i hope this one is better edited than the last. this time i don't have this story completely finished so bear with me, i hope you enjoy! please like, comment and vote!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiora

she ran, i tried to make her hear me so that she would follow me away from the creature chasing her. she screamed again running into a wall, i yelled in anguish as she wouldn't follow me. screaming for help she started off running down the maze below the earth. it looked like a old English dungeon perhaps Scottish, where ever it was the girl was being chased. she wore an old prison gown with shackles around her arms and around her ankles. she screamed again.

I awoke form one of my terrifying night mares to my mom's voice. i was breathing hard, it was the same dream i had every year and every time, i could never escape it.

"Fiora are you okay i heard you screaming!" my dad yelled.

"Yea i am fine." i called back whipping the remaining sleep from my eyes.

"get up, or you'll miss the bus!" my mom yelled to me from the bottom of the stairs.

"coming" I replied

I pulled off the covers, oh great I slept in clothes again! do i know this strange girl? No i don't, though i have practically grown up with her. she is always in my dreams. We aged the same, when i was seven she was seven, and so on. I have come to call her different names, when i was four her name was Milly. Now her name is her, or girl or according to my therapist Susan.

Susan is like my best friend, she is the only person who has never left me, through thick and thin. Even though every time i see her she is getting brutally tortured by someone or something. In my old elementary school i made the mistake of telling all the girls i considered friends about her, what a mistake. after that i was teased viciously until i got depression and anxiety attacks were witnesses have heard me calling for her or in some other language. Weird right? Well that scarred my parents and they soon forced me into getting a therapist, Dr. Johnson.

he's a cool guy, most of the time. he always goes on about this other girl and most of the time our appointments are me giving him dating advice, though i have never dated before.

i got into new, clean, clothes and brushed out my long tangled blonde hair. i ran down the stairs braiding my hair and i rushed to get to the other side of the kitchen. grabbing a piece of bread and ham and chugging down a small glass of milk.

"By hun!" Dad yelled before i closed the door.

my back pack hit me as i ran out the door to see the bus doors closing. i charged full sprint and the bus driver who was annoyed opened the doors for me. i was breathing hard but thanked him. he nodded gruffly, and i looked past to look through the isle.

I sat down next to a kid with dark hair long only covering one eye. He wore black and his skin was as white as milk. I wouldn't have been able to tell if he was one of the Vampires from my book or just a Goth kid. Then I notice the zits. Ah, so he was human, I thought then again can vampires get Zits? I laughed at my self. Vampires you got to be kidding only in books. When he spoke it almost ripped my soul from my body. It sounded like a rich manly voice.

"You new here?" he said

"Yes" I answered trying to hold the conversation with him.

"Cool. Advice stay clear from those girls." He said while pointing at a group of girls dressed like princesses.