Chapter 6

Dedicated to @ilovedophins101
     ----------------------

Swimming in an abyss of darkness. The light so close too see, but so far to touch. It was like a ship blinding its lights at you.

  Electricity shocked through the small body of a young boy. The boy never spoke, never said a word at his enemies except scream.

His thoart burned. He felt the dark side surround him but Ezra didn't lose hope. Kanan would get him...hopefully.

  Ezra didn't know how long he was with the Empire. Seeing nothing made him feel small.

  Ezra was alone, he felt tears prickle at his eyes and cried silently.

  "Kanan, I know you can't hear me but...I want you to know that I'm grateful for you and everything you gave me...tell the crew I love them, that they gave me a gift I thought never would get....a family.." Ezra cried and knew the cold air around him would get thicker soon.

  "Kanan, don't be angry. I know I might die but at least I know I will die not giving up the information they want. I seen many horrible things and I know I will die feeling the dark around me but I feel the love you gave me....this may be a goodbye but I remember you told me you'll see me in the force someday...huh, seems I'll be there first...." Ezra let a choked out sob and smiled sadly.

  "Thank you for giving me a family, I was alone until you guys. I can die knowing, that I have a family who loves me...Goodbye Dad...."

  Ezra said his last words and felt Darth Vadar swoop in with his cape flying behind him.

Tarkin came in and smiled evil, even though Ezra couldn't see, he knew.

  "Such a senimatinal speech. It was pathetic to listen too. Now, you will reveal the location or, we'll kill you." Tarkin said camly.

  Ezra didn't say anything until a thought came in. Ezra cleared his throat and sniffed.

  Ezra gave a dark, humorless chuckle and said, "You won't kill, you need the information and I'm the only one who knows so, enjoy my quietness." Darth Vadar growled at being caught.

  "Don't be so certain. I will break you." Darth Vadar threatened and Ezra grinned. "I know I'm gonna die so I'm just playing with you. I. Won't. Break." Ezra said through gritted teeth.

  Tarkin slapped him and Ezra just sighed. "If you won't break then I will kill your friends." Tarkin said and Ezra sighed.

"That will make me want to protect it more." Ezra said and they left while Ezra screamed when the electricy came.

Ezra felt tears come out after itvwas over.

    ------------------

  Kanan was sitting by himself outside in the night. His Master was giving some comfort to his son and Kanan was happy.

  A voice started speaking to Kanan. Kanan sat up and listened and cracked a smile when it was Ezra.

  "Ezra?!" Kanan shouted out loud and into the bond. But Ezra kept speaking and Kanan realized that he couldn't hear him.

  "Goodbye Dad..."

  Kanan was tears. He sobbed and let out a pained cry. "Ezra...no...No!" Kanan yelled and got up.

Kanan cried and gripped his hair. "Not my boy....not my boy, no....not him...." Kanan cried out.

Kanan cried and heard his Master speak to him. "Don't worry. You will get him." She assured him and Kanan took nothing from her words.

"Master...he's saying goodbye...I can't loose him, he's too precious." Kanan cried harder and collasped on the ground.

  His Master just watched him until he stopped crying. "I have to tell the crew." He got up but his Master stepped in front of him.

"Don't worry, I will go to him. I know how to help. I have plan." She said and Kanan's heart lept in joy.

  "How?!" Kanan asked frantically and his Master smiled. "I think your friend Zeb made an impact on an Agent in the Empire, he made him see something." She said and Kanan started walking with his Master.

  "Thank you, Master." Kanan said and she smiled at him.

   "Your welcome, Caleb."

  --------

  Hi!!!!!!!!! Sorry for not updating this and I told a friend that she would cry and I didn't put much sadness into this because I had a new idea for the book that will make you cry.

  I want to thank you all and hope the best for me because Wednesday I havr an appointment to see my doctor cause I have a really hard time breathing sometimes.

  May. The. Force. Be. With. You!!!!!!!!

   For the new stories I said I will start typing this weekend!!!!!!!!!