Chapter 17

Kanan screamed and howled in mourning. Kallus was broken, he was very fond and grew close with the boy and now he's gone.

  Sabine cried into Rex's chest and dropped her helmet. Rex let tears fall also and held her. Rex missed the kid, he was strong and brave. 

   Sabine wanted her brother, Ezra knew how to make things brighten....Zeb wanted his little brother, Ezra was annoying but that made things fun...

   Kanan stopped screaming until Master Billaba sat next to him. "I never thought I would go through so much pain, like when I lost you...but I was wrong..." Kanan whispered and Billaba let a few tears fall, she may be a ghost, but she can still feel.

    Everyone was in the Ghost and Zeb went to grab Kanan. Kallus was there to help.

    "Kanan, we have to go." Zeb said with a crack in his voice. "No...let the Empire come...I don't want to leave him..." Kanan said and Zeb went to grab Kanan but he growled at him. "Leave me." He growled and Zeb glared.

   "Ezra would want you to leave. Now come with us." Zeb said. He couldn't look at Ezra.

   Zeb grabbed Kanan's shoulders and Kanan fought him. "Zeb! Let-" Zeb punched Kanan in the face and knocked him out. He carried Kanan while Kallus grabbed Ezra's body.

   "I'm sorry Ezra, I'll watch out for your friends..." He said and carried him.

------------------------------------------

    Sabine was with Zeb. She cried into his fur as he cried also. It was a week later since Ezra and no one could talk except cry.

   Chopper was in Ezra's and Zeb's room making sad beeping noises...but to Chopper that was crying and that was what all he did.

   --------------------------

   Rex was in a training room doing target practice. He shot everything and always had a perfect score but he just did to loosen up and get his head distracted.

  He missed the kid.

----------------------

  Kallus was in his cell, the Rebel's had to put him there and he didn't mind. It gave him time to mourn. Ezra and him didn't know each other but Kallus grew fond and close with Ezra.

  Flashback:

   Kallus was watching Ezra in his cell. "So whats it like having sideburns all over your face?" Ezra asked and Kallus rolled his eyes. "Its my style...you I could leave and make you wait on your own. Kallus said and Ezra gave a silly grin.

    "You wouldn't, cause you wanna make sure I'm safe." Ezra said and Kallus laughed. "You are some kid." Kallus said and Ezra giggled.

   Kallus ruffled his hair and said, "I'm proud of you, your a strong kid." Ezra felt touched and smiled. "Thank you, your a good guy Kallus." 

  End of flashback.

 Kallus missed the kid.

-------------------------------------

        It was a week since Ezra's......

    Kanan stayed in his room and let no one in. His Master didn't try to see him, she knew that he wanted to be alone.

    "Kanan?" Hera called out softly from outside. "Leave.." Kanan said. He was sitting on his bed holding a picture of Ezra. He had his arm around Ezra and ruffled his hair as Ezra squirmed and grinned. Sabine made that when Ezra was here....

   "You need to see something." Hera said. Kanan was about to speak until she came in and grabbed his arm. "Hera! Leave me!" Kanan yelled and Hera dragged him to the med-bay.

   They stopped in front of the med-bay's doors on their secret base and Hera looked at him. Kanan put the picture in his pocket and Hera said, "Your Master wanted me to tell you she needed to talk with you." Kanan frowned and asked, "Whats wrong?" He was scared.

  He didn't want to lose his Master again, if she left Kanan would be more broken. They walked in to see Master Billaba standing near a curtain around a bed.

  "Master?" Kanan asked. She turned around and smiled. "My sweet son, you lost too much so I found a way to make things right." She said and Kanan watched her look at the curtain around the bed. "Whats this?" He asked and Hera opened the curtain to show Ezra body hooked to machines.

   "What are you doing?" Kanan asked broken. He couldn't look. He had tears and Hera held his hand.

  "He's still alive..." Billaba said and Kanan looked in hope at his Master. "Are you sure? I can't feel anything.." He said and Master Billaba gave a sad smile. "Because he's stuck, he's still thinking he's dying but a part of him wants to live." She said. 

  "How can I help?" Kanan asked desperately. Master Billaba showed him over and he walked with Hera near. "Express your love to him, open up." She said and Kanan frowned.

 "How can that help?" He asked and she smiled. "He'll want to help you and he comes to you, he wants to live and help you, he needs you." She said. Kanan looked at Ezra and held his hand. Kanan didn't like how cold it was.

  "Ezra, I know your alive. I need you to come to me...I need you son.." Kanan cried while he talked. Hera left cause Billaba said to tell everyone Ezra was alive but he needed time with Kanan.

   "I love you son, your everything. I need my son, please." Kanan said and kissed his forehead. "Ezra, your loved by your family. Come back..." Kanan held him until he felt a hand hold his.

     Ezra looked at Kanan and smiled. 

SURPRISE AGAIN MOTHERFU#&*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Kanan hugged him so tight where he couldn't breathe. "I missed you!" Kanan yelled and Ezra cried. "I missed you, I love you Dad." He said and Kanan laid next to him. 

   Kanan kissed his forehead all over and Ezra laughed. "Dad thats embarrassing!" He joked and Kanan laughed out with tears. "Ezra Bridger, don't do that again." He said and Ezra snuggled into him, carefully of the cords attached to him.

   "I'm not sleeping ever again." He joked and Kanan laughed.

     His son was back.

--------------------------------------

Surprise! I didn't realize everyone was that mad! I was doing a sad and happy ending and there's more chapters coming!!!!!!

  Does anyone know how to get over a cold? I puked again and I can't stand it! I want to sleep but noooooo! My tummy decided to be a a-hole!